f_rhythm

Yes, Is Britney ashamed of her lgbt fans? i think so bcuz she doesnt usually ackowledge us in her interviews or in her videos.

Will she be brave and take some risk? when will we have original Make Me original video which was the gayest video of hers???

meanwhile some famous group in Turkey named Athena who also attended Euorivison back then in some year i dont remember filmed this video ive posted down there.

they tell the story of trans-genders who often faces such treatments, abuses and more in almost every part of  the world 

They actually took risk instead of using gay people :mhm:

and watching the amazing, a piece of art i wanted to ask When Will Britney?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPei56WhAk

HzzSZU.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is the first pop star on her generation to have openly gay dancers, I speaking about post madonna/janet era. She even has a gay best friend that she's spoken about recently who can imitate her voice unlike no other. I think it's a great thing that she doesn't discuss race, gender and sexuality because her words are always taken out of context and used against her tbh

ild love to get your opinions on the video rather than Britney "armography" skills and that she co-wrote "u wanna maseratti" line for gay fans :mhm:

LGBT people are more than that :mhm:

they dont want maseratti they want piece in their lives :mhm:

this video is much more touching and intimating to LGBT than flop ***** and Britney would agree 

aD7iWQ.gif

6 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

Britney is the first pop star on her generation to have openly gay dancers, I speaking about post madonna/janet era. She even has a gay best friend that she's spoken about recently who can imitate her voice unlike no other. I think it's a great thing that she doesn't discuss race, gender and sexuality because her words are always taken out of context and used against her tbh

:mhm:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

She is gay friendly but she doesn't see herself as a gay icon (Because she is not, unlike Gaga)

And like someone said, she never makes any kind of statements :mj:

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

She's literally said, "I love my gay fans", and it's known that she DOESN'T make statement music in her own discography.... Are you sure you're a Britney fan? :huh:

Did u watch the video and see what i mean at all? :mhm:

she will never do such a thing :mhm:

9 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Did u watch the video and see what i mean at all? :mhm:

she will never do such a thing :mhm:

Yes, I did actually, and you're right-- she won't. But she'll never make a statement about anything, other than when working with other artists ('What's Going On', 'Hands'). So I don't think it's fair to suggest she hates the LGBT community simply because she won't do something like this. She'll also never make a song/video about gun violence (on her own discography/videography, I mean), but I seriously doubt she's okay with the amount of mass shootings in her home country. :yaknow:

Archived