EMAs with no brit this year

troubleguy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like many of the posts above, what did Britney even do to deserve any nomination?

Good quality single - Yes

Hit single - No

Viral factor - No

Popularity - Glory who? Britney, that''s so 2007.

Music Video - Disaster

I mean these type of awards are mostly correlate to an artist's relevancy in the industry. Unfortunately Britney failed so badly for that.:verycool:

13 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Like many of the posts above, what did Britney even do to deserve any nomination?

Good quality single - Yes

Hit single - No

Viral factor - No

Popularity - Glory who? Britney, that''s so 2007.

Music Video - Disaster

I mean these type of awards are mostly correlate to an artist's relevancy in the industry. Unfortunately Britney failed so badly for that.:verycool:

what about perfect illusion, no chart success either and it just released recently  :nothavingit: 

1 minute ago, troubleguy said:

what about perfect illusion, no chart success either and it just released recently  :nothavingit: 

Gaga is a attention seeker, don't be surprised if she bought the award. Also, Gaga always try her best to build connections with the industry people.

I can't say the same to Britney on that. People are always paying homage to her past achievement, not current achievement because she didn't even try to earn that respect. Lip synch, half assing, lack of public appearances...don't help at all.:donewithit:

9 hours ago, troubleguy said:

srsly? at least as best pop? :nothavingit:

even Gaga is nominated :nothavingit:

and the weeknd starboy mv was nominated as for video of the year before its release :nothavingit:

this proves that anyone can buy awards/nominaions :mhm:

What a kind of shame :hahaha: awards never have moral we know that, but now they not even care for hiding:sofedup:

48 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

people know about PI more than make me :sofedup:

even in my flop country, i saw make me music video on tv only ONCE. but i see Gaga's PI music video almost everytime i open music channels.
and also nobody knows about make me. when u go on social media, its about Gaga.
:wannadie:

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Britney is always ignored.

For example, I'm from France, we have the NRJ Music Awards here (it's ****), and in the category "Female artist of the year" is nominated Shakira, that hasn't released anything, or even Lady Gaga, but not Britney loool. 

shakira? :mj: whenever wherever I guess :hype: 

Archived