EMAs with no brit this year

troubleguy

EMA's are ignoring Britney ever since the Circus era, after that album she was invisible to them, and ff had very successful singles so its obvious its something personal :mhm: Also I think she probably got into a feud with the VMA's for how they treated her this year and how they gave Beyonce the entire show, so dont expect MTV to support Britney anymore, the gossip about her swearing she'll never even attend VMA's again is most probably true :mhm:  she's moved on to Billboards now, at least they know how to treat someone of a legendary status :yay: 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

people know about PI more than make me :sofedup:

even in my flop country, i saw make me music video on tv only ONCE. but i see Gaga's PI music video almost everytime i open music channels.
and also nobody knows about make me. when u go on social media, its about Gaga.
:wannadie:

In what country girl? nobody cares about PI after the day of its release LMAO, I haven't seen anything about it, not even when she announced her SB performance, is like nobody cared at all. And the FACT that PI in its second week sold 1k copies less than MM's 8th week says A LOT. 

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

EMA's are ignoring Britney ever since the Circus era, after that album she was invisible to them, and ff had very successful singles so its obvious its something personal :mhm: Also I think she probably got into a feud with the VMA's for how they treated her this year and how they gave Beyonce the entire show, so dont expect MTV to support Britney anymore, the gossip about her swearing she'll never even attend VMA's again is most probably true :mhm:  she's moved on to Billboards now, at least they know how to treat someone of a legendary status :yay: 

yeah by giving icon award backstage :nothavingit:

Archived