Bad bitch britney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how to save the BJ era according to myself

Britney Jean: Viva Las Vegas EP 

1. Work *****
2. Till It's Gone (single 4)
3. Body Ache (Dave Aude remix as the original)
4. Alien (non glitch version) (single 3)
5. Don't Cry
6. Brightest Morning Star (some special shoutout to her boys)
7. Hold On Tight (some liner note about her fave bible passage)
8. Perfume (dreaming mix) (original music video)

It's her worst attempt at anything ever that she ever did in her life and career.

Crossroads was bearable. Kfed was tolerable. Heck, even Chaotic DVD is watchable. This mess of an album though :arianabye:

Bye Brinni Jean Bye :arianabye:

Hope ur enjoying the hard, cold hole in the ground you now reside in at my backyard :tiffsmoke:

4 hours ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

Worst thing about BJ is nearly every song is a mess and has a drama

Work B- myah lead vocal stems

alien- glitch and autotune in chorous

passenger- everything

bodyache- :nyheadache:

it should be easy- the stupid autotune 

chillin with you- silly lyrics and vocals 

perfume- the video

BMS- myah 

i still dont know the glitch on the chorus in alien, i mean what was the glitch? i cant figure it out myself lol

If she would've promoted the album and done decent videos for the singles....that era could've been amazing.  Work ***** is such a bop and the video is amazing....I wish she would've followed through. 

I always pictured Alien, Passenger and Tik Tik Boom been amazing singles with flawless videos.

1 hour ago, sunkissed said:

It's her worst attempt at anything ever that she ever did in her life and career.

Crossroads was bearable. Kfed was tolerable. Heck, even Chaotic DVD is watchable. This mess of an album though :arianabye:

Bye Brinni Jean Bye :arianabye:

Hope ur enjoying the hard, cold hole in the ground you now reside in at my backyard :tiffsmoke:

Your post made me love ya :mcwave:

I hated Work ***** when it came out and still do now. What an empty song! (flawless video though)

I'm still mad that Alien wasn't released as a single though. One of my favourite Britney's songs of all time. The production and the vibes it gives off feel very light and floaty if you know what I mean. It really deserved beautiful music video. 

Archived