I was so damn ecstatic when Britney Jean came out

Bad bitch britney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

And you're the one downvoting me because I don't like her 'knee-tapping' move? Yet you're burning down a complete album.

I didnt downvote you for not liking the knee move I hate that part as well. It was for the fact that we are in the middle of an amazng era with TONS of promo and a glorious album more important than everything Britney herself is very happy but you complain about a little part of the performance and bring negativeness here is ridiculous. You look try-hard and bitter. Sorry.

Edit: Also the album Im burning up is officialy confirmed to mean nothing for britney maybe except a few songs so its fine 

I remember when Alien leaked like 2 months before the album release. Everyone loved the track until we realized that Will I Not changed it by putting a lot of auto tune on the official version that was released. And the glitch was a ******* mess :verycool:

Hold on Tite tho everything about this album is a MESS thank God it was just a buzz album to promote Vegas :shameless:

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

It's a forum, we can discuss everything. And it was related to the thread. Browse through my posts, I bring up the positive things aswell. Hell, I even said I like Glory the album in the same post.

You act like I only bring up the negative things, which is not true at all.

yeah It's a forum you are very right. I can downvote anything as long as its not spamming and I dont need to make an explanation for that. 

and thats why I downvoted your POST its not like I downvoted your profile or something 

Archived