Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

guys when you're giving an interview out there you have to lie sometimes all celebs lying

yeah i see nothing wrong in it either

its just shes indecisive sometimes thats what bothers me most other than that im used to her lyings

and find them funny and makes her more human which is something we rarely get to see in her 

maybe thats the only thing left that makes her look as human as we are and thats why i like it :explainlol:

1 hour ago, Sil said:

Convervatorship keeps changing. She has more freedom now then she had 5 years ago, for example.

thats another lie tbh. I mean how cant she decide over which song to sing or  let someone sing instead of u. I believe she was just very lazy and didnt want to do anything but forced to :mhm:

I keep thinking there is an actual preview of Britney on the show :boredashell:

Britney has a different attitude this era but she talked about BJ similarly as Glory. Like a baby being born and even the vibe of the two albums. Though most of that talk was before half of BJ was recorded late in the game. It seems, to me, the different between BJ and Glory is that Britney released the songs she liked and generally enjoyed all the people she worked with compared to BJ. Britney has pictures with a large chunk of the writers for Glory and she never meant the writers of BJ or Femme Fatale. I mean besides the producers. Though For BJ I don't think she even met a large chunk of the producers. Just Will, Anthony Preston, and Christopher Braide for the most part. 

7 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

Well when she was like in her PJ's surfing across the huge table in her hotel room???

I just think Britney is goofy lol.

I honestly think she's ALWAYS been like this behind the scenes.

I don't understand when other fans think she's shy or some dainty little princess.

Britney is a goofy, obnoxious, burping, farting beautiful mess. The way we see her in most interviews is filtered because her PR guy is hovering over her in the background.

IF THEY CUT OUT C-SHIP TALK I WILL BE SO F--KING PISSED I SWEAR :lessons: She obviously wanted to discuss it and express herself, so if they cut that out we know for sure they are nothing but money making pieces of s--t (even though I think we all already suspect this). Honestly I think she'd probably be done with all this after 2007 if she could, or perhaps if she had a PROPER break she might have come back and had a passion after a while but now? I mean she's doing interviews sounding jealous of teachers :wontcry: If they cut this out we need to riot, this is disgusting abuse to control a grown woman and not even let her express herself. Also '3 yrs?' my poor baby, all those meds they pump her through during 2011 FF era f--k up her memory :crying1: I'm so happy she's talking this stuff finally though :) can't wait to see the interview, seriously if it's altered I will be f--king furious.

So all the album she has done under the conservatorship......are not "her"? Like wait a minute here, like because of the c-ship she couldn't do what she really wanted. Wait that is ****** up. "Everything was given to her all finished" :rude2me:Why though? Wasn't she allowed to speak her ******* mind? WTF? I'm so confused and mad at her team right now. Maybe this is why she doesn't sing live anymore? (OK I'm reaching here now lol).

Anyway, now speaking about Glory which she said she was free to do whatever she wanted. Britney, girl, if you are a boring person now and don't like going out and ****, what are all these ****** and partying lyrics? I'm sorry guys, I just don't get some stuff. I thought Britney was fine but I think there is soooo muuuuch more to the picture we don't see and it annoys me. I want her to be her real self, the Britney I discovered back in 1999.:embarrassney:

She is all over the place in interviews. 

Who really knows what to believe. 

One minute blue is her fav color and the next it's pink. 

One minute she will make 100 albums, the next she won't be around for more than two more years.

One minute she wants a husband and the next minute she doesn't want to even do more than kiss a guy.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She is all over the place in interviews. 

Who really knows what to believe. 

One minute blue is her fav color and the next it's pink. 

One minute she will make 100 albums, the next she won't be around for more than two more years.

One minute she wants a husband and the next minute she doesn't want to even do more than kiss a guy.

If you were a real Britney stan you would know she's said several times that baby blue and pink are both her favorite colors.

and she said she doesn't want to get married anymore and has been very vocal about that 

Archived