the rest i didn't care for

the camera angle was flawless!

so overally some skipped performances

i would keep WB, Womanizer, GM, BOM, MATM, Slave, DYWCO

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

Horrendous is a little absurd and unnecessary over exaggerated.  She did great on every routine, some a little more exceptional than others but not "horrendous." 

i remember there was a routine where she's literally late or early for every step

it was awful to watch tbh

Horrendous is an obscure term to use.

Circus just required a hard dance number during the breakdown. As an intro to the segment, and the way they made the song out to be calls for an epic dance break, but all she gives us is fancy butler 'at your service' moves. Im still shocked that they revised the already great BTI chorus with something watered down and paid no attention to Circus. If I recall, they removed the whole pass-Britney-within-each-dancer. She really does just lack better choreographers. IDK how many she has, but she needs to keep like five of them or something. Get to really know Britneys style, what shes comfortable with, etc. britney is too flawless to be displaying such weak moves these days. everytime i see these dance breaks gone to waste i feel like she'll improvise like what she did during FFT during Piece of Me.

Circus with its "breakdown" was horrible, then some of her worst performances actually didn't look so bad. I'm talking about Boys, IUSA and Do Somethin'

I was really feeling it for Toxic and actually the whole jungle set

She did mess up the choreo here and there but overall I loved it

Archived