westshouse

is it done at this point? She's back musically and that is just about it. We're still getting vocals from 1998, doesn't even bother to attempt to sing live, lip syncs to speaking parts as well, the same POM routines, and nothing from Glory besides Make Me and DYWCO (we only get DYWCO cause it was added to the cringeworthy neon section of POM). 

Don't hit me with that, "The GP hasn't seen the POM show" stick cause based off of BBMAs, VMAs, IHeart, and now AMF, they have seen a full show with the exception of ballads. I'm kinda scared with Jonathan Ross show cause what is she gonna perform, Make Me (:embarrassney:)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

What are they promoting :rude2me:

Glory , Greatest hits, POM? Maybe they're trying to get britney back out there i guess. 

These Performances have been great so far. :shameless:

That's exactly what they're doing. They're trying to get her back into the GP rather than Vegas so they all remember how great she was. Then, the go look her up on iTunes and find that she has new music out. 

Just now, britneysslumberparty said:

That's exactly what they're doing. They're trying to get her back into the GP rather than Vegas so they all remember how great she was. Then, the go look her up on iTunes and find that she has new music out. 

These performances are not cutting it. If you're not gonna give 110% with dancing than sit down and perform a ballad LIVE 

Archived