Professional Pictures from Apple Music Festival

Niki

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I heard "Piece of me" after "Break the ice" I admitted she basically took the POM show to UK for those who cant be able to go to Vegas.              

Going from one American country to Vegas is easier than going from Europe to America.

You wanted her to tour, she's basically doing a tour (with only 1 date tho) :quirkney:

So, there you have it Europeans, enjoy it. :verycool:

p.s. wtf with the moanings during DYWCO & Slave? is it me the only one who heard them?

36 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Since I heard "Piece of me" after "Break the ice" I admitted she basically took the POM show to UK for those who cant be able to go to Vegas.              

Going from one American country to Vegas is easier than going from Europe to America.

You wanted her to tour, she's basically doing a tour (with only 1 date tho) :quirkney:

p.s. wtf with the moanings during DYWCO & Slave? is it me the only one who heard them?

LMAO i heard them too, i think tey put some extra audio here and there to.... i don'even know why but whatever:shameless: it's not like it helped make it seem live:ipass:

16 hours ago, Million Billion said:

not to sound offensive but ***** what? :orangu: she didnt even do a show in the continental part of europe which is 98% of europe :gloria: I mean i was there at the apple festival and i saw her but i feel bad for the 98% part, and they deserve it tbh, she debuted in amazing positions in most european countries, she owes it to them.

Archived