Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, utoxic said:

britney lipsynched through her whole career, and since her breakdown she hasn't sing a word live (only on a few shows but I believe it's all pre recorded), so she is not going to start singing live now :overitkbye:

No she hasn't lip synced through her whole career. There were plenty of times she has sung live, even uptempo songs. Every single one of her tours from the Baby One More Time Tour to the Onyx Hotel Tour, she sang at least one song live. Don't act like she has never done it before. Especially now that her dancing is amateur at best, she should change things up a bit and maybe even learn to play a instrument on stage. Cause her beauty will fade away one day, and she won't be able to rely solely on her looks to put on a show. 

30 minutes ago, Gambler said:

In some part you can tell her mic was open (check freakshow) but maybe it sounded different bc its the firts time we had a pro sound of the show .. idk :idkney:

Yes, I heard that! You can also hear her singing along with Work ***** and Womanizer, I'm surprised nobody is talking about this??? Still overpowered by backing track of course but she is def noticeably there!

OK so I watched the queen and her perfectness of the Apple Music Festival.

Seriously - that was ******* amazing! OMG she did great! Her energy was amazing (especially for being jet lagged). Her expressions were awesome. She did amazing! The amount of dancing - she NAILED it. I seriously think it's one of my favorite performances in recent memory.

So my question is...

What did everyone have a stick up their *** about? I don't understand why people were ******** on her. Can someone explain?

I had completely forgotten about it. What a nice treat it was to see she had in fact performed.

Despite a few details:

- her mic kept looking like it was it going to fall,

- her hair got awful because of her sweat, and at the beggining it kept getting stuck on her hair

- baby/oops' outfit took too long to be put on and she missed her mark, plus the sleeves kept falling off

- the back-flip 

- a few "I don't know where to go because this stage is too small")

Buuuuuuuuuut, I loved the show. Her body was amazing, the camera angles, the dancing, the screaming fans, I was blown away

17 minutes ago, GaSt said:

Despite a few details:

- her mic kept looking like it was it going to fall,

- her hair got awful because of her sweat, and at the beggining it kept getting stuck on her hair

- baby/oops' outfit took too long to be put on and she missed her mark, plus the sleeves kept falling off

- the back-flip 

- a few "I don't know where to go because this stage is too small")

Buuuuuuuuuut, I loved the show. Her body was amazing, the camera angles, the dancing, the screaming fans, I was blown away

Seriously the Apple Music Festival camera men need to show the Vma and Iheart Festvial people what the F* is up.

The other two shows SUCKED compared to this videography. it was AMAZING!  During Work ***** when she is on the floor and they go to the arial view? :carpoolney:

Archived