Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, -Brit Brit- said:

Didnt she take that from the newest POM choreo? I remember people were praying she didnt do the knee tapping on VMAs :quirkney:

probably, i tried not to watch the pom make me performance just cause i knew thats what she was going to perform on the vmas. :saycheese: but she does look silly in that iheart radio gif...only cause shes the only one doing it. lmao idk why

9 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Hmmm but i don't even use my phone for music, i have it on an iPod for memory reasons so... and my iPod doesn't have Apple Music on it... eurgh this sounds so complicated imo :zoomzoom:

U have a iPhone?

If so turn Apple Music in the settings and just try it out, U get it free for 3 months!

U never know U might end up liking it ... The app is even better with the new iOS 10.1 version 

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I think that probably debuted in POM.

I remember the first time they debuted the choreo everyone was like, "It looks like it was thrown together in a day. Clearly they're saving the REAL choreo as a surprise  for the VMA's!"

:ricackle:

:NYnod:

11 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

probably, i tried not to watch the pom make me performance just cause i knew thats what she was going to perform on the vmas. :saycheese: but she does look silly in that iheart radio gif...only cause shes the only one doing it. lmao idk why

Smart tbh. 

I stayed away from the site for like 2 or days before the vmas because people started posting rumors about the choreo and outfits and I didnt want to ruin anything. I enjoyed it more than a lot of people did 

Archived