Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

From the Apple Music Fest website:

How do I watch the performances?

There are several ways to watch Apple Music Festival: 
• On Apple Music using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer. 
• On your big screen with Apple TV (select Music from the main menu). 
• An Android phone with Android version 4.3 or later compatible with our SU1.1.2.

What software version is required to watch the performances?

To watch performances, you must be using iTunes 12.4 or later, iOS 9.2 or later, or Apple TV (fourth generation) with software version 9.2.2 or later. You must also turn on Show Apple Music from Preferences in iTunes on your computer or in the Music section of Settings on iOS. You can watch on your Android phone with Android version 4.3 or later compatible with our SU1.1.2.

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

Lol i don't use Spotify i'm just not a streaming person. Unless it's youtube haha

I might but i keep hearing it messes up music libraries... a Britney fan on twitter said it messed hers up and she doesn't want to install it again just to watch the show... eurgh why have Apple gotta be so difficult 

It doesn't affect your music library at all LOL.

I used to use Spotify until Apple Music and used to use Tidal for Prince and the rap mixtapes.

But anyway U can merge your music with the Apple Music and when you are tired of it just turn it off in your phone settings

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I see you complain all the time about how you don't get why Private Show gets hate....yet here you trying to throw hate towards Better, which is certified in every way better than Private Show could ever dream to be. 

Sorry babes :shameless:

Girl get your ears cleaned out Better is so well basic, I mean it's the definition of BASIC!

It has no spark nothing special about it and it's not memorable certainly not single material ... I thought you would know "better" than that!! :embarrassney:

8 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

It doesn't affect your music library at all LOL.

I used to use Spotify until Apple Music and used to use Tidal for Prince and the rap mixtapes.

But anyway U can merge your music with the Apple Music and when you are tired of it just turn it off in your phone settings

Hmmm but i don't even use my phone for music, i have it on an iPod for memory reasons so... and my iPod doesn't have Apple Music on it... eurgh this sounds so complicated imo :zoomzoom:

Archived