In Los Angeles (monday)

BritintheZone

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I hate to be THAT person, but she really does need to cool it on the lip injections. It's changing her entire face, they were starting to settle and look better around the VMAS, but it's apparent she got them re-filled recently. :idkney:

Still gorgeous though.

Shut the **** up

I don't think she got lip injections, as they usually don't affect your smile, but after she got fillers or whatever around her mouth her smile looks like a box (It's a fact, her smile looks like a rectangle now) and it's really ****** up her face. I love her, but it makes her look way older than she is, and the fact that she would like way younger now if she didn't get anything done to her face. But I'm glad she's in the dancing studio, it's true she has a passion for dancing, which is always great to see. :donewithit:

and before you all hate me for being rude, let's be real, we all wish she didn't **** up that amazing smile she had, but you never like to say it. 

Just now, anti said:

I don't think she got lip injections, as they usually don't affect yoru smile, but after she got fillers or whatever around her mouth her smile looks like a box (It's a fact, her smile looks like a rectangle now) and it's really ****** up her face. I love her, but it makes her look way older than she is, and the fact that she would like way younger now if she didn't get anything done to her face. But I'm glad she's in the dancing studio, it's true she has a passion for dancing, which is always great to see. :donewithit:

It's the lines that curve upward in the corners that are the most off-putting to me. She needs to just let her natural beauty shine

Archived