Duck You All

Mario

Sorry -- autocorrect fail. I meant to say: "**** YOU ALL"

I have been away all weekend and didn't see iHeart Live. I just finished watching her performance just now. I must say, after reading meltdown thread after meltdown thread -- I am quite confused as to what you ******* are melting over? Like, wtf is your ************* problem? Britney slayed the stage and every song. Please explain?

1. 'She's not promoting Glory' - given that this is a music festival for radio -- I can totally see why she wants to perform her old hits. The gp wants to sing along to her old catalogue. The gp doesn't obsess over her every move, so they could care less about new songs. They are not youtubing every POM permanence like we do. So to them, watching this new energetic Britney perform her old hits is refreshing.

2. 'The choreo is boring' - It is boring to you because we all stan for her and watch all the youtube vids of every POM performance. The gp does not do that. Also, even though I stan as hard as everyone else here, I was very entertained. Her energy was so intense and she was so fluid between songs. It truly was perfect. She did a better at working that stage than any other performer. Also, have ya'll ******* ever youtubed various IAS4U/1st single promo performances? Same choreo most of time. It has always been the same.  

3. 'You're a delusional britrad' - I am not. I am quick to call Britney out when I feel she doesn't perform to her full potential. Maybe there should be a term for those that claim to be fans but are never satisfied? Honestly, her performance was as good as any old Britney performance. 

Please go ahead and give me as much negative reputation as you must. I am so sick of so much negativity in this place for no reason. We are finally getting a proper era -- yet there's so many angry nasty *******. **** ya'll nasty queens. If Britney is not good enough for you, get the **** out of here. I am sure there's a forum dedicated to some basic waiting for you with open arms.

Goodbye. :saycheese:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T H I S.

I seriously can't deal with this fanbase anymore, it's making me ill, you guys are the worst. I never in my life saw so much negativity coming from people who call themselves fans, it's getting just too ****** up for me to handle. And I thought it was just here on Exhale but I'm seeing the exact same shitty reaction on social media from fans here in my country. Why can't we be like the Beyhive or the poor Little Monsters praising their fave for a boring *** rock song for a lead single? Exhale is saying Britney's performance was nothing new because of the choreography but forgot the fact that Beyonce herself was doing the same routines for like the past 10 years before Lemonade dropped. It's Pop music, it's not like she should be re-doing the choreographies from scratch for every damn performance, it's just unrealistic. And all I can say is that our girl had fire on her eyes this time, she was so comfortable, dominated that stage and I could feel her presence like I had never experienced since the Circus Tour. Now please stop ruining this god given era with your dumb meltdowns.

:nothavingit:

I couldn't agree more. As already said people forget the GP doesn't watch her POM shows religiously like us fans do. Friends that I know who saw it enjoyed her and didn't say anything about "oh she's doing the same choreo and routines!" because while they like her they're not on that level of stanning where they watch her POM performances on youtube all the time like yours truly. Most of it was totally new to them.

She looked fantastic, was having fun, had good energy and owned the stage better then she has in years. Not one moment did she look shy or nervous and seeing how much she's improved since the FF and BJ era (if you can call BJ an era lol) i'm really truly proud of her! I also am enjoying and love how much more she's putting herself out there more.

Archived