The Only Thing That REALLY Bothers Me About Last Night's Performance

C0CKy

Anyone else notice that "thing" reach out and push/touch her during her entrance at 0:53.  I saw it when it first aired, and was worried Britney would be a little too creeped out to perform to the best of her ability, but she brushed it off.

What an ******* though !  Like are you ******* serious dude ?  Sis ?

Would you just reach out and push Jesus as He was ascending from Heaven ?  Have some respect.  

Everyone else knew they weren't worthy of her even walking past them, so how large of an ego do you have, fuckboy ?  I wish I were there right next to her/him when it even tried that ****.  I woulda shown it what a Southern Louisiana Lily White ***-whoopin' really feels like  :NYsassy:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to understand that not everyone is mature and some people lose their composure in the face of their idols. Thats natural, thats why these people are "Icons". Did you know the Rolling Stones stopped playing live in the late 60's because the crowd was so loud they couldnt hear themselves play. 

Archived