Popjustice insider "Apple Music will be better". AP?

Catalin

5 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Because the AMF stage is different, the show itself is different..

Yeah so it will be smaller/bigger and in that way different indeed, AND of course she will be wearing another outfit and her hair will be different. 

But how is that "better" than iheart like the thread says ? It's still basically going to be the same music/playlist/choreo as iheart, todayshow and VMA's.

Edit: which, again, is FINE by the way 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah so it will be smaller/bigger and in that way different indeed, AND of course she will be wearing another outfit and her hair will be different. 

But how is that "better" than iheart like the thread says ? It's still basically going to be the same music/playlist/choreo as iheart, todayshow and VMA's.

Iheart was for 25 minutes, AMF lasts one hour... we have to wait and see

53 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

This whole thread makes no ******* sense !

What makes anyone think that she's going to have a different playlist/choreo/live singing or any of those in just two to three days ?!? 

It's hard enough for her as it is to combine being a mom with the MANY promo she has already done, WHY would you expect her to start rehearsing different routines in two days and do different **** for every promo ?!

You saying this as if there aren't any working moms around in the world. Many people has their moms work 9-5 every day or even till later! Guess what, sometimes these moms are expected to be absent a good part of the time too and they don't even get as much holidays or money as Britney. So stop trying to play Britney as the victim for having to work and play the mother's role. Many other women also has to do the same and fulfilled their jobs without such complains. 

I am glad that the iHeart was a "Vegas" show and we will get something different for the Apple Festival. 

I think we might have more for the Apple show because it will be seen by Britney fans and they all will be in the audience. The iHeart was welcoming fans of many artists, not only Britney and they all performed 30 minutes so hopefully, it will be all different for the show in London. Cannot wait to see it :) 

7 minutes ago, sjok said:

You saying this as if there aren't any working moms around in the world. Many people has their moms work 9-5 every day or even till later! Guess what, sometimes these moms are expected to be absent a good part of the time too and they don't even get as much holidays or money as Britney. So stop trying to play Britney as the victim or having to work and play the mother's role. Many other women also has to do the same and fulfilled their jobs without such complains. 

Can't believe we have a mature person in here :bigkiss:

3 minutes ago, sjok said:

You saying this as if there aren't any working moms around in the world. Many people has their moms work 9-5 every day or even till later! Guess what, sometimes these moms are expected to be absent a good part of the time too and they don't even get as much holidays or money as Britney. So stop trying to play Britney as the victim or having to work and play the mother's role. Many other women also has to do the same and fulfilled their jobs without such complains. 

WTF, Where the **** did you read me say she is a victim or that she complains ???

I'm just stating that it's completely unrealistic to expects her to have new playlist/choreo/live vocals for a promo performance ready in a few days, which would be hard on any artist, but especially for her because she is a mom, who by the way has been doing her POM show before Glory was released, while another artist that promotes an album usually had weeks/months of rehearsel time before the actual promo, to rehearse just the promo.

If she's choosing to spend as much time with her kids as possible over rehearsing her *** off to give every other slavedriver ***** here in exhale the promo that they think they deserve, I applaud her.

12 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

WTF, Where the **** did you read me say she is a victim or that she complains ???

I'm just stating that it's completely unrealistic to expects her to have new playlist/choreo/live vocals for a promo performance ready in a few days, which would be hard on any artist, but especially for her because she is a mom, who by the way has been doing her POM show before Glory was released, while another artist that promotes an album usually had weeks/months of rehearsel time before the actual promo, to rehearse just the promo.

If she's choosing to spend as much time with her kids as possible over rehearsing her *** off to give every other slavedriver ***** here in exhale the promo that they think they deserve, I applaud her.

First of all, I shouldn't even be responding but I am and so here it is. You did not say explicitly that she is the victim but the way you structured your words clearly made it seemed like Britney is the victim as she has to struggle between taking care of her kids while still practicing for dance rehearsals. This which I already mentioned shouldn't be a problem even if she has dance rehearsals from 9-5 which i highly doubt. 

Now you're backtracking by bringing in the comparison of other artistes to Britney when you clearly stated only Britney and her role of being a mom. Even so, there are other Moms who has to do the same - J Lo, Celine, Madonna amongst others. And honestly, you really think she knew about the Apple Music Festival just last month? She probably also had time to prepare for a new dance routine if she wanted to. How many rehearsals (working hours) do you think so would need for POM which basically have the same choreography each night? 

And you DARE say that Britney has no time for her kids if she does more promo? Have some respect for other working mothers out there and also Britney. She clearly is getting to spend a lot of quality time with her kids and I assume way more than what many modern single working mothers have with their children. 

29 minutes ago, sjok said:

You saying this as if there aren't any working moms around in the world. Many people has their moms work 9-5 every day or even till later! Guess what, sometimes these moms are expected to be absent a good part of the time too and they don't even get as much holidays or money as Britney. So stop trying to play Britney as the victim for having to work and play the mother's role. Many other women also has to do the same and fulfilled their jobs without such complains. 

im pretty sure he was shady there :mhm:

Britneys being mum is always the card Britney fans play and Britney also talks a lot about it as if shes the only  women in the world doing those things together :mhm:

Just now, sjok said:

First of all, I shouldn't even be responding but I am and so here it is. You did not say explicitly that she is the victim but the way you structured your words clearly made it seemed like Britney is the victim as she has to struggle between taking care of her kids while still practicing for dance rehearsals. This which I already mentioned should be a problem even if she has dance rehearsals from 9-5 which i highly doubt. 

Now you're backtracking by bringing in the comparison of other artistes to Britney when you clearly stated only Britney and her role of being a mom. Even so, there are other Moms who has to do the same - J Lo, Celine, Madonna amongst others. And honestly, you really think she knew about the Apple Music Festival just last month? She probably also had time to prepare for a new dance routine if she wanted to. How many rehearsals (working hours) do you think so would need for POM which basically have the same choreography each night? 

And you DARE say that Britney has no time for her kids if she does more promo? Have some respect for other working mothers out there and also Britney. She clearly is getting to spend a lot of quality time with her kids and I assume way more than what many modern single working mothers have with their children. 

I can't believe this is a discussion.

If she chooses to spend more time with her kids over rehearsing for promo, that is her right and she doesn't need to justify that choice. Yes she might be able to combine both perfectly, but she has the right to choose to spend more time with her kids than spending more time rehearsing.

It is because I respect working mothers out there that I want to point out that it is hard to combine both being a mom and pleasing everyone else professionally.

Also, any mom out there would agree with her and say that if she would have the possiility, she would also spend more time with her kids instead of working.

42 minutes ago, sjok said:

THIS.

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I can't believe this is a discussion.

If she chooses to spend more time with her kids over rehearsing for promo, that is her right and she doesn't need to justify that choice. Yes she might be able to combine both perfectly, but she has the right to choose to spend more time with her kids than spending more time rehearsing.

It is because I respect working mothers out there that I want to point out that it is hard to combine both being a mom and pleasing everyone else professionally.

Also, any mom out there would agree with her and say that if she would have the possiility, she would also spend more time with her kids instead of working.

Don't change the topic again! It was never a discussion about whether she has a right or not to choose between her kids and practicing for rehearsals. I fully support her right to do so. 

However, please DO NOT use her being a  mom as an excuse that she CANNOT spend more time on dance rehearsal. Because many single working mothers out there have done it and are still doing it (except with probably longer working hours and a way lower salary to top it up!) 

Yes, she can be a mom. Yes, she can choose to rehearse less if she wants. Yes, she can spend more time with her kids if she wants. But not having new dance routines or not having more rehearsals because she thinks she would be neglecting her kids CANNOT be used as an excuse for her by fans. She obviously has been spending a good amount of time with her kids and probably more quality time than the average working single mom. 

If she wants to retire feel free to do so. But this half heart attitude due to being a mom  won't cut it much longer as it gets overplayed. 

2 minutes ago, sjok said:

Don't change the topic again! It was never a discussion about whether she has a right or not to choose between her kids and practicing for rehearsals. I fully support her right to do so. 

However, please DO NOT use her being a  mom as an excuse that she CANNOT spend more time on dance rehearsal. Because many single working mothers out there have done it and are still doing it (except with probably longer working hours and a way lower salary to top it up!) 

Yes, she can be a mom. Yes, she can choose to rehearse less if she wants. Yes, she can spend more time with her kids if she wants. But not having new dance routines or not having more rehearsals because she thinks she would be neglecting her kids CANNOT be used as an excuse for her by fans. She obviously has been spending a good amount of time with her kids and probably more quality time than the average working single mom. 

If she wants to retire feel free to do so. But this half heart attitude due to being a mom  won't cut it much longer as it gets overplayed. 

You are absolutely right. She CAN spend more time rehearsing and be a good mom, it is absolutely 100% possible and some artists might do it.

I'm just saying that if she doesn't want to spend more time rehearsing, and wants to spend EVEN more time with her, that is fine as well. 

Hopefully she won't be walking around as much during the Apple performance, that'd be good. That way she'd just focus on executing all dance moves properly, plus she wouldn't have to try and be funny while walking and doing random stuff. I believe that even if the setlist is the same as iHeart (which I don't think it will be), she'll deliver a great performance :unbothered:

4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

This whole thread makes no ******* sense !

What makes anyone think that she's going to have a different playlist/choreo/live singing or any of those in just two to three days ?!? 

It's hard enough for her as it is to combine being a mom with the MANY promo she has already done, WHY would you expect her to start rehearsing different routines in two days and do different **** for every promo ?!

Edit: which, again, is FINE by the way 

Wait and see, exactly ! Don't be hyping people up by starting threads it's going to be "better" that is a recipe for meltdown.

If it's an hour it will probably be more from the POM show, and that is FINE !

Shut the hell up! I'm not trying to create meltdowns, I just reported what a reliable source said,people can believe it or not.

You're bumping my thread as you continue to be angry and make useless posts. You make no sense and I'm not bored enough to continue to entertain your buffoonery. Begone!

Archived