Popjustice insider "Apple Music will be better". AP?

Catalin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also said the VMA performance would include a stripped back, big band version of Make Me...:ehum:

So yeh, don't get your hopes up. It's probably just to promote POM in the UK. Expect the usual knee taps, shocked faces, hair flips and 'let's pretend i'm flying arms' and of course 30 mins of non-stop lip-sync for your life.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm just worried because it's on Tuesday right? I can't stay awake all night, I gotta work the next day :otears: But if it's in the UK it's gonna be earlier, and that's even worse, because I won't be able to watch it until a few hours later.

Is it gonna be broadcasted online?

If You got an Apple Music account You watch it live on Itunes.

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Lol I can't believe this thread, honestly don't you guys get tired of trying to overhype **** and trying to get people to have unrealistic expectations ?

Y'all suddenly expect new choreo/playlist/live vocals to magically appear through thin air ?

It's gonna be the same thing as Vegas and the promo we already had, which is FINE ! 

Agreed with everything but the last sentence. Nothing is fine with POM promo. :wannadie:

49 minutes ago, saicis said:

He also said the VMA performance would include a stripped back, big band version of Make Me...:ehum:

So yeh, don't get your hopes up. It's probably just to promote POM in the UK. Expect the usual knee taps, shocked faces, hair flips and 'let's pretend i'm flying arms' and of course 30 mins of non-stop lip-sync for your life.

this

:gloria: 

58 minutes ago, saicis said:

your criticism is somewhat valid, but srsly, if you don't like her that much do yourself a favor and stop commenting *****. you look more like a hater than a fan by now lmao :shameless:

2 hours ago, saicis said:

He's yet to be wrong about what he says though...same guy who posted her promo schedule, leaks all the raw vocal stems, same guy who warned us Mood Ring had another vocals on it, same guy who reported Just Luv Me and Slumber Party tested best. 

This whole thread makes no ******* sense !

What makes anyone think that she's going to have a different playlist/choreo/live singing or any of those in just two to three days ?!? 

It's hard enough for her as it is to combine being a mom with the MANY promo she has already done, WHY would you expect her to start rehearsing different routines in two days and do different **** for every promo ?!

7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

This whole thread makes no ******* sense !

What makes anyone think that she's going to have a different playlist/choreo/live singing or any of those in just two to three days ?!? 

It's hard enough for her as it is to combine being a mom with the MANY promo she has already done, WHY would you expect her to start rehearsing different routines in two days and do different **** for every promo ?!

Because the AMF stage is different, the show itself is different..

Archived