Popjustice insider "Apple Music will be better". AP?

Catalin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

is there somebody in the past that put on a show like "piece of me" on the apple music festival stage?:idkney: Knowing Britney she'll find a way to fit everything for a mini pom full palyback:comingthru::shameless:

Lana did, I think

though without any huge production if that is what u mean

23 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

is there somebody in the past that put on a show like "piece of me" on the apple music festival stage?

in 2014 Kylie performed there and made a slightly scaled back version of her then ongoing tour. Almost identical outfits, dance routines, lightning, setlist, (she only ommited 3/4 performances from the main set).

I dont want to hype myself or anyone here up but Britney is the only artist performing tomorrow.  She could pull a Kylie and do a scaled back POM without the Angel and Circus sections and use fewer props on the other sections quite easily. Especially considering most artists are on stage for more than 1 hour but her and her team might not bother and just will do the same set she did last Saturday.

I dont think it's delusional to expect a longer set than at iHeartradio but we'll have to wait and see. After all, you never know with Britney.

Lip synching. He may know something? I mean she always lip synches but her mic is on, so..she's miming! Can you imagine? she's been doing this for years. what's the point of performing if you can't sing? lol seriously, at least she could sing live some parts even though the playback is on. many artists do it (chris brown, bieber, rihanna, ariana). The playback is on but they add their own live vocals changing it up a little. she could try and do that. it's been YEARS since we last hear her sing live.

can someone ask goldsoundz please? i dont have an account in popjustice. WE NEED ANSWERS. the lip synching thing is crossing limits now.

Archived