Britney is going to perform at the AMAs

burns

Spears’ other career highlights this year include her return to the MTV Video Music Awards stage in August after a nine-year absence, and receiving the Millennium Award at May’s Billboard Music Awards. It should be announced in the coming weeks if she’ll be attending November’s American Music Awards, too. Check out the video below of Spears’ iHeartRadio Music Festival performance.

http://www.gossipcop.com/britney-spears-iheartradio-music-festival-video-2016-performance-watch/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Attending is different than performing... I don't see her doing it. The AMAs are Nov 20 and she has Vegas shows up until Nov 19 - no real time to rehearse. Plus she's done two award shows already this year.

we had a similar situation with the vmas, and she performed. so I don't get what's your point here

15 hours ago, Antidote said:

She's going to perform Slumber Party ft Justin Timberlake

tumblr_oe2bvjVQgc1rvu3v2o1_500.gif

OMG Yasss, I'd love it, but it'd be really awkward to sing about, you know, the **** times :quirkney: with your ex :jtum: 

That's why I'm voting Liar ft. JT (Or Hard to Forget Ya hahaha) BTW What i'd also love to see happening is What You Need ft. Xtina :lollipop: But idk, realistically, I don't really see a remix ft. someone happening in the near future lol

Archived