The BBMAs medley performance remains her best this year so far.

andreafly1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gondlon said:

Doesnt sound like it, isnt the point of prerecorded vocals to fool you that she is singing live? It sounded like the normal song to me and it was obvious she was lip syncing.

there was a lot of prerecorded ad-libs tho, maybe not that believable but still, some effort is here

BBMAs might have been POM too but at least they chose the best parts and they brought all the good props (and she didn't have to use an imaginary pole :queenie: ) 

I can't at people liking iHeart more, justice for BBMAs medley :nydisgust: I hope that when the hype dies they see the reality. Y'all saying she looked nervous when it was only at the beginning, not to mention she had pre-recorded (possibly live? :lmao:) during WB and the rest of the songs except Slave, BOM and TOMH (where she did her iconic back walkover :lessons:

tumblr_o7nwlr4Wkz1r608gvo1_250.gif.c3b23 

I agree. The costumes, the set list, the props and everything - her body was perfect and her hair and makeup were on point.

I don't know why everyone was loving iHeart so much. It was good - just not great. Her outfit was ok (VMAs were better imo), I was't into the pigtails, the setlist was kinda jacked up, she didn't dance a lot. She had great confidence but I didn't think she "crushed" it or anything.

Archived