The BBMAs medley performance remains her best this year so far.

andreafly1

Her first live performance in YEARS + she looked like a goddess, it was so exciting to watch...and she literally left me bald with that floor choreo on Toxic! :feelingmyself:

It is amazing to see her beign confident enough again to give us memorable live performances but the Vegas promo needs to end, her residency will never be forgotten for sure but it needs to end asap too. 

Yesterday's performance was basically the Vegas show with G-Eazy as a guest. 

Stronger? Crazy? Missy Elliot? Britney, you are my #1 fave...but y'know...Glory. :selenerz:

Again, i'm happy to seeing her rocking the stage all over the places...i'm just hoping to see something new and unexpected from her in the future! :brityes:

So, what's your favourite medley so far? Discuss! :moorangu:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. Her attitude was better yesterday and at VMAs in my opinion. But her best choreo was the alternative Toxic floor choreo thingy, that is my fave. These performances had amazing dancing and attitude, primeney 2.0 is real. :verycool: 

These things are actually new for fans who aren't following every step of hers like we do. Stop watching POM instagram videos :idkney:

and she performed 2 of her new songs... i mean.... it was like a 30 minutes long performance. What did you expect ? It was obvious that on a festival she'll perform her older hits. Like every other artist

7 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

I disagree. Her attitude was better yesterday and at VMAs in my opinion. But her best choreo was the alternative Toxic floor choreo thingy, that is my fave. These performances had amazing dancing and attitude, primeney 2.0 is real. :verycool: 

These things are actually new for fans who aren't following every step of hers like we do. Stop watching POM instagram videos :idkney:

I don't know how to explain, tbh. I always feel like the BBMAs one has something that makes the performance special. :verycool:

By the way her attitude was incredible yesterday, not gonna lie!

I can't at you reducing the OP's reputation just because he is speaking his opinion and tbh its true. For me the BBMAS remain the best medley so far in all aspects. Looks, dancing , energy on point. Alrhough she recycled POM, she was smart enough to perform the strongest songs and not songs like crazy or stronger as in iheart which have awkward choreo. And ffs she didn't perform a missey medley !! (Although she maybe used it to take a break). In BBMAs she literally seemed like primeney at times whereas in iheart although she left me satisfied, she still didn't do something iconic. In the BMAS she even had new choreo. Anyway, both performances were flawless but BMAS > iheart 

But the BBMA's was basically Vegas too, the props and routines. The only difference was the Toxic routine...I loved both, the BBMA's slayed (Especially because that was the first time in a while we had seen her perform out of POM and on a huge stage) iHeart slayed too! So I can't decide which one I prefer at the moment. And also, she performed two new songs which is something we didn't have for BBMAs.

Guest ItsNathanbitch

I love both, but personally I just absolutely loved the Iheartradio one even more. The entrance, the fact that she FINALLY performed the Work ***** choreo in front of the GP, and although she also looked incredible at the BBMA's, loved her look today even more. Her hair, the outfit, everything was on point. 

BUT, props to the BBMA performance for the pre-recorded vocals and that Toxic choreo at the end :crying1:

But really, both were fantastic. 

IA. They threw in a pre-recorded vocal for Toxic, reworked the choreo, and chose her best performances for the BBMAs.

iHeart was just the laziest thing ever. Why even show up?

I've never felt like Britney was a "relic" in the industry until that performance (but I can't be objective bc I've seen POM 1000x over the past 3 years and it's just so ancient to me).

Maybe the GP will love it. I'm glad her team cares more about the people NOT buying her records than the people who DO buy her records (I bought 3 and now I want to chuck them out of the window).

Archived