A "Pretty Girls" Stem Snippet Leaked

Circuit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Did you really think I would leak something without tagging it? :moorangu:

But you should know that this forums doesn't miss anything Britney related as long as it exist on this planet! 

The full studio stem was posted long time ago! And the vocals file literally exist in the first link on the Google search! 

http://m.audiomack.com/song/kingacapellacom/pretty-girls-studio-acapella

2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

But you should know that this forums doesn't miss anything Britney related as long as it exist on this planet! 

The full studio stem was posted long time ago! And the vocals file literally exist in the first link on the Google search! 

http://m.audiomack.com/song/kingacapellacom/pretty-girls-studio-acapella

That's the studio acapella. :angietea:

If you could find me Iggy's solo vocal stem, I'll take this thread down. :angietea:

Guest StrawberryKisses

I don't get why people want to 'trade'. What's with all this exclusivity and ****? It doesn't make you a better person for having something that no one wants. Why do you tag your videos? It's not your content? YOU did not source the leak, it's a hand-me-down. :verycool:

So sick of all these 'insiders' :rude2me:

2 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I don't get why people want to 'trade'. What's with all this exclusivity and ****? It doesn't make you a better person for having something that no one wants. Why do you tag your videos? It's not your content? YOU did not source the leak, it's a hand-me-down. :verycool:

So sick of all these 'insiders' :rude2me:

+1

They should leak the **** and be done with it. rc82vb.jpg

Archived