Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

Thanks for posting; I didn't realize there was an update to the game (haven't been able to play for like a month due to the glitches).

But it's true, I took a bunch of screenshots but my phone isn't letting me load them on here! I'll keep trying. But basically, the video is the official MM WITHOUT the stupid plot and product placement--so no dancers or auditioning guys, and G-Eazy's scenes are the same but he isn't coming through a TV. It's just Brit dancing solo in the corridor, alongside some new shots with pink lighting. 100x better than what was officially released.

Everyone should just go download her game to watch it; download is free and it lets you watch the video as many times as you want!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am gonna get downvoted, but I don't get what happened to her sense of rhythm. What happened to the way Britney used to feel the music? Now it's just a bunch of hip wiggles and too many hair flips. Her hair flips are iconic but Britney is so much more than her hair. It kind of makes me sad that her dancing has been reduced to 95% hair flips when she can be the best dancer in the world. 

Omg fire Randee asap :mj:  What is that lightning and effects, I could barely enjoy it :boredashell:

6 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

I am gonna get downvoted, but I don't get what happened to her sense of rhythm. What happened to the way Britney used to feel the music? Now it's just a bunch of hip wiggles and too many hair flips. Her hair flips are iconic but Britney is so much more than her hair. It kind of makes me sad that her dancing has been reduced to 95% hair flips when she can be the best dancer in the world. 

I think the problem is that she's repeating the same moves a lot, like she's pretty much doing the same she did for the Private Show commercial. 

Her hairflip skills are great tho, how hasn't she break her neck by now :boredashell: 

2 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Omg fire Randee asap :mj:  What is that lightning and effects, I could barely enjoy it :boredashell:

I think the problem is that she's repeating the same moves a lot, like she's pretty much doing the same she did for the Private Show commercial. 

Her hairflip skills are great tho, how hasn't she break her neck by now :boredashell: 

They are cool, but I feel they would be more effective if they weren't 95% of her dance moves. I just feel that she's too good of a dancer for this. There are other things that Britney is capable of that will also kill it. 

Archived