Will Britney Perform @AMAs This November?

OCBoy1985

She did the BBMAs back in May and collected her Artist of the millennium award!!

She also made her triumphant return to the ICONIC VMAs after almost 10 years!

So will she perform at this year American Music Awards?

It makes sense to she performed at every major award show this yr in the US except for The Grammys!

She could do a Glory medley or just perform the 2nd single.

A performance would be a great way to maximize the holiday sales!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, halfblakCULO said:

Hope she does maybe the new single or better yet chuck a beyonce at the VMA's and does a 3 hour performance set of all songs off glory lol 

her ear me against the music performance at the ama's and stronger performance were one her best performances ever 

I still watch that performance of Stronger... Her AMA performances are so underrated 

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

One reliable insider said that RCA is pushing for AMAs and SNL performances so who knows... The AMAs are the 11/20/2016 and her last show of POM until 2017 are the 11/19/2016. She need at least cancel the last show of POM for rehearsal. 

She needs to cancel that now and who the hell scheduled her shows this yr ... I mean did they not know she was releasing this yr?

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hope she performs. She needs to redeem haself from the VMAs. But honestly the VMa performance would've been great for the Amas.

the reason the vma performance was criticized was because it's the VMAs. They expect something more from the queen of the VMAs.

Had she sung live she would have been praised more ... I really liked the performance and the performance got more good reviews than bad ones!

The BBMAs was better but her dancing energy and confidence was better at the VMAs .... In all fairness tho Make Me is not really a song that you can give a huge over the top performance with crazy choreography to ... Tho I wished she would've used the routine from the IG video!

I hate when you guys says cancel a show. I know how much some of you hate piece of me but cmon. Think of all the people that have purchased and booked for that date. They're excited to see her. She can still practice on her days off and rehearse morning of on the award show stage.

honestly if I were a fan attending piece of me when she cancelled for the VMAs I'd be pissed. Like girl you ruined my Vegas plans for that performance.

13 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I hate when you guys says cancel a show. I know how much some of you hate piece of me but cmon. Think of all the people that have purchased and booked for that date. They're excited to see her. She can still practice on her days off and rehearse morning of on the award show stage.

honestly if I were a fan attending piece of me when she cancelled for the VMAs I'd be pissed. Like girl you ruined my Vegas plans for that performance.

I said the same thing TBH 

Archived