Britney Responds To Fans Nicknaming Her 'Godney' And 'The Holy Spearit'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
4 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

Awww ... Love her.

But I would have answered 'It's just ****** WEIRD" lol   I don't understand elevating anyone to God level status ... especially someone that expresses their spirituality. 

That's if you see God as being totally outside of yourself, and you as a simple creature.

LOL @ the kids saying her career answer is 'bleak.' Her answer is indicative of mature reflection. She's conquered music, so naturally she asks herself 'Should I keep doing this, forever and ever, rather than trying my hand at something new?' But when something is safe, familiar, and practical for you, then it makes sense to keep it up. Having a career isn't just glamour, kids. There's compromise involved. Grow up.

She is so down to earth,kind and sensitive.After the 2007 disaster I think she lost her interest and stopped being the pro perfectionist she used to be.I bet her biggest wish is to live a normal life.However,she knows that since she chose stardom there is no other option for her so she tries at least to enjoy it.I believe she loves her fans.

In the pop-teen industry you have to be a ***** or thick-skinned and disciplined in order to survive and remain no1.Obviously she isn't.

12 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I really wanna see the whole interview :shake:

I live in UK so on Friday I might pop to a supermarket, read the interview and then not buy the magazine :moorangu:

Uk promo at last but Glory has already fallen to the bottom of the ocean :crying11:

flop fan not supporting the queen.

13 hours ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

I have to agree. She implied that she only does what she does because she doesn't know any different. Kind of a bleak outlook.

Not really as most of the world population is the same way. We get trained in a certain field and usually stay in that atmosphere..  Now some people

are constantly changing but a lot of people don't. 

14 hours ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

I have to agree. She implied that she only does what she does because she doesn't know any different. Kind of a bleak outlook.

It's only normal that she start to consider doing something else after so many years. Can you imagine working the same job since 16 years old? Britney is at the prime age of 34 and she's looking for answers and trying to find meaning in her life. It's totally normal and we will all go through it.

On 31.08.2016 at 6:47 PM, breatheheavy said:
I’m sure a lot of them have almost felt like they’ve grown up with me."

Awwww this is so cute!!! Yeah Brit, I'm here with you since I was 8 years old . On the 7th grade the teacher asked us what's our favourite song and I told her that my favourite song is Stronger :otears:

Thank you Brit for everything and be sure that the true fans will be always with you no matter what.

Thank you daddy for showing me BOMT, he's a huge fan too!:sickofu:

P.S. I feel like I give a speech for Oscar or something :dorkney:

Archived