Britney Responds To Fans Nicknaming Her 'Godney' And 'The Holy Spearit'

Jordan Miller

"I love what I do and I think that helps because it speaks for itself when I perform." :eheeek:

"Honestly, this is the first project where I’ve really been hands-on." :eheeek:

"I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me – even if I don’t like something, I’ll do it just to make a person happy." - Honestly this quote explains the entire Femme Fatale era and Britney Jean.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

She knows how we feel, I got teary-eyed reading the growing up with her part. It's so true. Sometimes I feel she'd witnessed everything that happened to me and vice versa.

As a kid I didn't have a lot of friends and was picked on a lot, but I felt like I always had Britney as pathetic as that sounds......she was like the best friend I never met

58 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Did you miss the part where she flat-out says, 'I love what I do'? :nydisgust:

Both of you were right. She basically contradicted herself. Maybe she does "love" it because she doesn't know anything else.

Re-watch FTR: "Do I know my life is weird? It's all I've ever known."

Lbr - it is kind of bleak and sad. She's been restricted from living a free, happy life. Money and fame don't make happiness.

On 31/8/2016 at 10:47 AM, breatheheavy said:
I was really specific about who I worked with and I’ve been learning to say no. I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me – even if I don’t like something, I’ll do it just to make a person happy.I made sure this album was everything I wanted it to be. I was really selfish with it."

This screams WillIam to me. No more Britney Jeans. yay :plzney:

37 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

"I love what I do and I think that helps because it speaks for itself when I perform." :eheeek:

"I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me – even if I don’t like something, I’ll do it just to make a person happy." - Honestly this quote explains the entire Femme Fatale era and Britney Jean.

Wasn't she hands on with In the zone and blackout at least? 

29 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Both of you were right. She basically contradicted herself. Maybe she does "love" it because she doesn't know anything else.

Re-watch FTR: "Do I know my life is weird? It's all I've ever known."

Lbr - it is kind of bleak and sad. She's been restricted from living a free, happy life. Money and fame don't make happiness.

I see it this way. She loves what she does. It was her dream ever since she was a kindergardener. Ever since her diapers she worked very hard to be where she is right now.

Then, it comes the part where makes me realize why I love her. She's not a total diva, she's down to earth and we know she has experienced the worst her career path has to offer. Would she be better off as a random teacher? Maybe. It also has its ups and downs, but the stakes aren't as high. Even if she had a fallout as a teacher, it wouldn't come near as the fallout she had as a superstar.

But she came to terms with the ups and downs of her current career - for which she battled for all her life, and that's all she has ever known. Does she love what she does? Yes. There was a time she wanted to give up because the stakes and risks were too high and they were finally catching up with her life? Very likely. Has she finally came to terms with it? Yes.

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

This made me cringe so ******* much. She was an executive producer on In The Zone. All the Circus BTS videos showed her actively picking songs (though that admittedly could've been staged to make her look good). And even outside of music, we all know she was all over Crossroads. I've heard she actually helped Shonda Rhimes write it! :lessons:

But yeah, that people-pleaser stuff totally explains FFney and Britney Jean.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 hours ago, fanman08 said:

Not my favorite interview. 

Her responses are....kinda sad?

Is there anything that's your favorite? Seems like you've done nothing but ***** this era.

You people, honestly.....

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This made me cringe so ******* much. She was an executive producer on In The Zone. All the Circus BTS videos showed her actively picking songs (though that admittedly could've been staged to make her look good). And even outside of music, we all know she was all over Crossroads. I've heard she actually helped Shonda Rhimes write it! :lessons:

But yeah, that people-pleaser stuff totally explains FFney and Britney Jean.

She executive produced Blackout, not ITZ.

55 minutes ago, JJones12992 said:

Wasn't she hands on with In the zone and blackout at least? 

I think what she meant; fully hands on from A to Z to craft Glory album. I think she gave input on In The Zone and Blackout but not as hands on and entirely like Glory. Thus she said Glory is her baby.

Archived