Britney Responds To Fans Nicknaming Her 'Godney' And 'The Holy Spearit'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

But she literally did nothing on Blackout. :idkney: Like Danja even said she didn't give a **** when he suggested she say "It's Britney, *****". She just did it. She was stated multiple times to have given everything on ITZ.

But she's credited as exec. producer on the booklet http://www.allmusic.com/album/blackout-mw0000487827/credits (that's not the booklet tho) :moorangu:

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, ShadowCat said:

she knows about nicknames:giggleney:

Yeah. She's known about at least one of them for awhile:

I can't believe there was ever a poll on whether or not to BAN the "Godney" nickname from this forum... Seriously!

It was actually banned for a brief period!

3 hours ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

I have to agree. She implied that she only does what she does because she doesn't know any different. Kind of a bleak outlook.

I've always thought that's mainly why she still does this. She's said "this is all I've ever known" many times when asked. I mean...The girl looks super nervous/awkward in the spotlight. Why would anyone want to feel like that other than familiarity? 

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

As a kid I didn't have a lot of friends and was picked on a lot, but I felt like I always had Britney as pathetic as that sounds......she was like the best friend I never met

Same. Exactly the same. She was there when I felt happy, sad, heartbroken, alone and...Her voice gave me so much good energy. My dream is to meet and tell her the struggles she  had helped fight through...i've been working my *** off to find a way to go to vegas. (Im from iran.)

Blackout was 9 years ago (and longer than that for a lot of the recordings) and Itz was 13 years ago. That was a lifetime ago.  Maybe Britney means forever, maybe just since the comeback. But we all know that Britney was under a lot of pressure and intense scheduling that she didn't have a lot of say about a lot of stuff even before her marriages. And she was under a lot of duress during Blackout. I think Glory is the first time (maybe just in a long time) she has felt able to be herself and think of her own wants and needs both as an artist and as a person. 

Guest Dexmorgan89
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

Same. Exactly the same. She was there when I felt happy, sad, heartbroken, alone and...Her voice gave me so much good energy. My dream is to meet and tell her the struggles she  had helped fight through...i've been working my *** off to find a way to go to vegas. (Im from iran.)

:hugs:.. You are beautiful and absolutely awesome, buddy. Never let anyone bring you down :) 

Archived