Britney Responds To Fans Nicknaming Her 'Godney' And 'The Holy Spearit'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This made me cringe so ******* much. She was an executive producer on In The Zone. All the Circus BTS videos showed her actively picking songs (though that admittedly could've been staged to make her look good). And even outside of music, we all know she was all over Crossroads. I've heard she actually helped Shonda Rhimes write it! :lessons:

But yeah, that people-pleaser stuff totally explains FFney and Britney Jean.

I mean... When you're 9 albums into your career, and you're admitting that this is the FIRST project you've been "hands on" with... That's kind of disturbing to me. 

In every post-2007 era, her team has always said that she was "hands on" and "in control" of the album. I think that was just bs to make her look better. Let's be real, FF was basically made by a team of producers, and Britney didn't give a damn about it. She basically just put her name on it and that's it - the same can be said about BJ, except it's worse with BJ because someone else sang the majority of the songs on that album. 

Our standards have gotten pretty low as Britney stans, lbr 

17 hours ago, JJones12992 said:

Wasn't she hands on with In the zone and blackout at least? 

ITZ much more than Blackout, but Britney doesn't remember much these days. Things that were "iconic" to us were just another day to her. She doesn't even remember her first VMA performance or what OIDIA is about... :zoomzoom:

So don't expect her to accurately remember what she was "hands on" with and what she wasn't lol. 

On 09/15/2016 at 2:53 AM, iZacaree said:

Both of you were right. She basically contradicted herself. Maybe she does "love" it because she doesn't know anything else.

Re-watch FTR: "Do I know my life is weird? It's all I've ever known."

Lbr - it is kind of bleak and sad. She's been restricted from living a free, happy life. Money and fame don't make happiness.

Im Britneys age and have the luxury to start over, for her it's not as easy for all the obvious reasons.

She is really famous, has limited privacy,  people depend on her moneywise etc. There is another aspect as well, which a lot of us don't like to mention. She is under a permanent c-ship. In theory, if her team practice the law regarding a c-ship by definition, her options might be a little limited.

The woman just tries to make it as normal as she possible can from the options she has. Thats not bleak,  it's reality.

23 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Except Buzzfeed, Perez and every other gay blogger calls her Godney/The Holy Spearit. So does Shitverse, Twitter, Facebook and every other social media site. This isn't an Exhale exclusive thing.

**** verse? people still check for Perez?:blol: and yeah i've seen people mention it on her facebook pictures, but it's more common on exhale. Didn't it stem from here?

12 hours ago, iZacaree said:

ITZ much more than Blackout, but Britney doesn't remember much these days. Things that were "iconic" to us were just another day to her. She doesn't even remember her first VMA performance or what OIDIA is about... :zoomzoom:

So don't expect her to accurately remember what she was "hands on" with and what she wasn't lol. 

She is not watching her performances everyday as her fans do. SO, it's normal she doesn't remember her 1st Vma's performance, when she has performed million times in TV. Maybe she remembers the performance itself, but she cannot say if it was from Vma's, ema's, ama's, bbma's or whatever. And probably, she meant that she has not been too much involved in an album as she has been with this one, so it's like, it's the album I've been more involved with or something like that. 

10 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

**** verse? people still check for Perez?:blol: and yeah i've seen people mention it on her facebook pictures, but it's more common on exhale. Didn't it stem from here?

It may have stemmed from here, I don't know, but Exhale was not the first or the last Britney-centric forum. Every person who's registered here has registered at least somewhere else at some point in time. :queenflopga: 

• 11 months later...

Being nicknamed Godney and The Holy Spearit: "That’s just how the fans are – and I don’t want to let them down. At the end of the day, we’re all human and we all make mistakes. It’s really flattering, but I don’t know if I can set my bar that high. I’m sure a lot of them have almost felt like they’ve grown up with me."

Britney Get this through your blonde head honey, we Love you, we Praise you, you are our goddess so accept our admiration for your god like aura and give us Life on B10 Thank you:lemmetellu:

Archived