Britney Responds To Fans Nicknaming Her 'Godney' And 'The Holy Spearit'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

. 'I was really specific about who I worked with and I’ve been learning to say no. I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me – even if I don’t like something, I’ll do it just to make a person happy.I made sure this album was everything I wanted it to be. I was really selfish with it.

Well, I think she's just explained what happened with BJ. 

25 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

I’m sure a lot of them have almost felt like they’ve grown up with me.'

:crying1:

19 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Hmmm... At least she's hones, I guess :wannadie:

But still! She's on the cover on NME 18 years into her career! When will basic ******* get to her level? Nevaaaah! :orly:

NEVER! Why do you think no pop stars after her have come close to her impact or surpassed her? At least in her prime she had creativity, innovation, trendsetter, oh could dance.

• Super Mods

"I was really specific about who I worked with and I’ve been learning to say no. I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me... I made sure this album was everything I wanted it to be. I was really selfish with it." :kidcries: slé that confidence and self-awareness Kween :wontcry:

Also at ha realizing ha own power and humbleness in being referred to as the Holy Spearit or Godney :wontcry:

33 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

On the secret to her success: 'I try not to analyse it too much. I love what I do and I think that helps because it speaks for itself when I perform.'

On another career path: 'Seeing other artists continue to do this kind of thing inspires me too. Because sometimes I’m like, "What am I doing?" Like, I could be a teacher. But then I see other people doing it too and I’m like, "Well, you know, it’s probably all they’ve known for so long, so it just kind of makes sense'

On her creative control on Glory: 'Honestly, this is the first project where I’ve really been hands-on', she told NME. 'I was really specific about who I worked with and I’ve been learning to say no. I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me – even if I don’t like something, I’ll do it just to make a person happy.I made sure this album was everything I wanted it to be. I was really selfish with it.'

On nicknames like Godney and The Holy Spearit:  'That’s just how the fans are – and I don’t want to let them down. At the end of the day, we’re all human and we all make mistakes. It’s really flattering, but I don’t know if I can set my bar that high. I’m sure a lot of them have almost felt like they’ve grown up with me.'

:tifftear::tifftear::tifftear:  great interview 

55 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

'On nicknames like Godney and The Holy Spearit:  'That’s just how the fans are – and I don’t want to let them down. At the end of the day, we’re all human and we all make mistakes. It’s really flattering, but I don’t know if I can set my bar that high. I’m sure a lot of them have almost felt like they’ve grown up with me.'

I think this is the sweetest thing she's ever said about her fans. I can't right now 

bSlcwP8r4Yvz16Ok6Sype8KVVQeD8h-Gt4Yfby6S

On 8/31/2016 at 11:47 AM, breatheheavy said:

''On her creative input with Glory: "Honestly, this is the first project where I’ve really been hands-on. I was really specific about who I worked with and I’ve been learning to say no. I’m a people-pleaser, so that’s hard for me – even if I don’t like something, I’ll do it just to make a person happy.I made sure this album was everything I wanted it to be. I was really selfish with it."

Make Me official video :/

Archived