Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

It changed me. I relate to it so much. I feel like if someone had turned my life into a movie, Moodring would've been the soundtrack.

I absolutely feel the same. The reason i love Britney so much is because we have very similar personalities. She also helped me come to terms with my sexuality. Lets not forget how AMAZING she sounds on this record :wontcry:

3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I absolutely feel the same. The reason i love Britney so much is because we have very similar personalities. She also helped me come to terms with my sexuality. Lets not forget how AMAZING she sounds on this record :wontcry:

Yes, I was beginning to lose faith in her after FF and Britney jean...I thought her voice will eventually fade from her songs and get replaced by basically computers singing...but then she released Glory...such a fitting title. 

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

I wish I'd feel as amazed by Mood Ring as you guys. I mean, it's a very nice song and I love her voice and production, but I see why it was a bonus track for Japan. That being said, Scary is one of my favorite FF tracks and Quicksand is one of my favorite Circus tracks so idk,

each to their own i suppose, its funny though out of all bonus tracks scary is the most forgettable for me. It screams bonus song.

2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

each to their own i suppose, its funny though out of all bonus tracks scary is the most forgettable for me. It screams bonus song.

"Baby I don't know I'm gonna survive

This fatal attraction is gonna eat me alive

I'm not supposed to want ya but I do like I die

It's turning me into a monster, like Jekyll and Hyde"

gets me everytime :gloria:

And chorus too.

Archived