Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

I said monster at streaming. It would do better than needed me imo, it's a better song

It wouldn't do better than Needed Me because Needed Me is sung by Rihanna and the bulk of people streaming Needed Me do not want to listen to Britney. Britney is not going to break into the rnb/hiphop/alternative genre - Rihanna is unique to be considered so cool in those circles despite the fact she can still release pop. Not even Beyoncé is viewed the same way.

So no- mood ring would absolutely tank if she released it.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN yes, the members behind them truly were flawless. @American Dream:queenflopga:

omg yaaaaasss I want all their autographs ngl :tifftear: I kinda stan them nnnnnnn :orangu: Wasn't there a member named Alex who made the Whitney gifs? And now that I think about it were you part of the group too?! Like honestly I'd be laugh-crying so hard because of the gifs or interactions between them all!

Hope that doesn't sound creepy nnnnnn :orangu:

12 minutes ago, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

How are Clumshit, Private ****, HTFY, WYN on the standard edition and Liar, CYM, Mood Ring and even IID just bonus tracks?

Frickin-Pissed.gif

EXACTLY! Although I like Private Show, but Mood Ring, Better, Change Your Mind, Liar and If Im Dancing deserve to be on Standard Edition instead of Clumsy, Private Show, Hard To Forget Ya and Just Like Me.

It's one thing to campaign for bonus tracks. She MAY surprise me and release one (#Liar) as a single. But I'll see Hell freeze over before I see Britney release a worldwide single... Which just so happens to be the one incentive Japanese fans have to buy her damn album in their country with its $30 CD's. :sofedup: She releases it as a single, it goes digital and widely available, thus costing RCA tons of CD sales in Japan. :lessons: That's why Scary was never made available digitally, but literally given away to US and European fans through the FFT DVD. :yaknow: 

:sizeup:

Sorry guys. It is a damn good song but weren't you flop hoes complained that Make Me's dance choreo ain't "hard" enough? :wannadie: I can see miles away the meltdown of MUCH slower song being released as God Me's follow up single :queenflopga:

Slumber Party is the it :queenflopga:

I don't mind Mood Ring as the fifth single though :queenflopga: after Sausage Party, *** Me Down and Liar/Just Luv Me :rihclap:

Archived