Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the hell Mood Ring could even become a single? It couldn't promote the album if it's not on the actual album...and most of us have bought the deluxe, so would they tack it on or?? They can't put it on the physical copies of CDs that have already been sold...

This goes for Liar or any of the other bonus songs.. how would they be singles if they arent on every version of the album? Is that possible even?

Sorry for asking but everyone is always saying they hope for one of these songs to be a single...but how would that even be possible? I really like them and want them to be singles too but I don't see it as possible.. don't drag me please! Have they ever released songs as singles that were bonus songs or not even on the album?

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It's scalding hot mint tea ngl

2mw7a68.jpg

Slay that flawless imagination not dreaming delusions sis

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Still 'praying' for the ear drums of some people who can't comprehend the slayage of mood slay

Reveal hidden contents

2z6vzgn.jpg

I'm glad someone on here knows the tea

giphy.gif

Back at chu sis. When will a certain other someone?

2mw7a68.jpg

5 minutes ago, Justney said:

How in the hell Mood Ring could even become a single? It couldn't promote the album if it's not on the actual album...and most of us have bought the deluxe, so would they tack it on or?? They can't put it on the physical copies of CDs that have already been sold...

This goes for Liar or any of the other bonus songs.. how would they be singles if they arent on every version of the album? Is that possible even?

Sorry for asking but everyone is always saying they hope for one of these songs to be a single...but how would that even be possible? I really like them and want them to be singles too but I don't see it as possible.. don't drag me please! Have they ever released songs as singles that were bonus songs or not even on the album?

that's why they would be released as singles, so they can buy the single, if they already bought the standard, or am I wrong? :idkney:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

i love truth tea ngl

giphy.gif

and hew? hopefully soon, maybe nevah. poor ha.

2mw7a68.jpg

Don't we all?

2mw7a68.jpg

Oh, nobody of importance. Poor it indeed!

giphy.gif

Archived