Liar should be the next single and this is why

Dynasty

We all know majority of americans are peasants who pretend to be patriotic and even listen to country by force :donewithit: Liar has a bit of a country vibe to it so all them peasants will be like:

" OUR GIRL BUH-REE-TNEY STARTED RESPECTING OUR GREAT DIVINE COUNTRY" so she will get her #1 :mhm: 

vote liar

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The only way I'd approve Liar as a single is if she put a Pussyfied look-a-like in video. Go big or go home.

justin-timberlake-curly-hair-1364982840-

Imagine a guy who looks like Justin for the video, it would be very heavy, the whole world would speak it. LIAR NEEDS TO BE SINGLE

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I asked like 5 of my friends what they thought about both songs and while they said Slumber Party had that slick R&B vibe to it, Liar was catchier. Idk but i feel like Liar would do so well on the radio tbh

i agree tbh, liar is more radio and gp friendly :mhm: she experimented with make me, it was a moderate success, now its time to blow up with the 2nd catchy single

Archived