"Liar should be the second single, it's a new classic for Britney, the music video would be iconic"

Style.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Most people are jumping on the Liar bandwagon simply because it would make a better single than Slumber Bag. :nochill: Honestly, I am starting to think any song on Glory would make a better single than Slumber Bag. :riha:

the only bag on here it's you and liar :blol:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

the only bag on here it's you and liar :blol:

I have no reason to dislike Slumber Party but I think its too mid-tempo and its not immediately clear she's saying "Slumber Party".

When I first got the album, I listened to the entire album without looking at the tracklisting. I  thought she was saying "And its on my body". When the album finished, I was like "Wheres slumber party?"  Sometimes I still hear "And its on my body" :boredney:

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

I have no reason to dislike Slumber Party but I think its too mid-tempo and its not immediately clear she's saying "Slumber Party".

When I first got the album, I listened to the entire album without looking at the tracklisting. I  thought she was saying "And its on my body". When the album finished, I was like "Wheres slumber party?"  Sometimes I still hear "And its on my body" :boredney:

I feel you, but you can save your ears by throw Liar on :trash: 

3 minutes ago, yshouldibz said:

:brityeah: if liar really becomes the second single then flop hard we can only blame ourselves 
the only singles that have a chance at being relevant are just luv me/slumber party/love me down/better/mood ring and maybe change your mind for brazil

the same fanbase who voted for Criminal as the 4th single and ended that flawless era :angietea:

1 minute ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

I don't understand how this fanbase wants that awful song as a single :wontcry:

it's like they want her to sing disney songs, it's inmature, generic and dated :omg:

It's not that awful, I mean every song from Glory it's special in some ways(except Liar ofc).... but its just not a single worthy :omg:

6 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I'd prefer "Change Your Mind" over both "Liar" and "Slumber Bag".

"Change Your Mind" "Private Show" & "Coupure Électrique" are the songs I really want her to release next.

you have no rights on opinions right now because you stan for Liar so... 

Archived