"Liar should be the second single, it's a new classic for Britney, the music video would be iconic"

Style.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

38 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Listen to Slumber Party again. Now imagine anyone but you stans bopping to it in the car.   Difficult or embarrassing? :riha:

Literally all my non-fan friends only listen to Slumber Party because it's a fantastic song. Slumber Party clearly has favor with a large amount of this fanbase, and it has the highest amount of streams (after make me and the instant grats) on Spotify. On Apple Music pop charts, it ranked right under Make Me and Invitation in popularity.

You can prevent yourself from having a meltdown by realizing Slumber Party has a better chance at being a second single :queenflopga:

16 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Literally all my non-fan friends only listen to Slumber Party because it's a fantastic song. Slumber Party clearly has favor with a large amount of this fanbase, and it has the highest amount of streams (after make me and the instant grats) on Spotify. On Apple Music pop charts, it ranked right under Make Me and Invitation in popularity.

You can prevent yourself from having a meltdown by realizing Slumber Party has a better chance at being a second single :queenflopga:

even if slumber party didn't exist there are songs on the album that are far more single worthy than LIAR :angietea:

3 hours ago, yshouldibz said:

:brityeah: if liar really becomes the second single then flop hard we can only blame ourselves 
the only singles that have a chance at being relevant are just luv me/slumber party/love me down/better/mood ring and maybe change your mind for brazil

why change your mind for brazil? idgi

Archived