Why do they keep asking army for the next single?

Dynasty

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SlayTheLights said:

Yeah honestly I don't understand this fanbase, we'll all choose slumber party, which would be a weak single :donewithit:

And then we'll all meltdown when it flops :tiffanynod:

BETTER is the obvious single choice, yes it's a little generic, but the beat is very fresh, very now. It's our best shot :tiffanycries:

Gone are the days for artsy fartsy and cutting edge. People don't want that, not from Britney anyway. :crying1:

YASSS!

SP is weak, we need something different. SP could be 3rd option. BETTER FOR 2ND SINGLE or LOVE ME DOWN

what happened to all the fans saying "every single could be a hit"

:CPKney:

but whatevers. they just need to release something that BRITNEY wants. shes the one who can truly bring the single to life. if she loves the song, she'll have more fun performing it, giving it her all, etc. we've been blessed with such an amazing album. lets not spoil it by pushing a hit song. we aren't her record label. britney has a better ear for hits without aiming for hits (i.e. toxic).

Well fans picked IUSA which did well for a 3rd single and had the whole censoring thing not happened it probably would've charted even higher. Plus that song so deserved to be a single......and who knows if Britney and her team would've picked it without our help!

I still don't understand why fans picked Criminal for the final FF single, I certainly didn't vote for it (I picked DDB it had so much potential to be a hit since it was so catchy) but I mean the 4th single can sometimes be such a throwaway anyways because they almost always flop. 

1 hour ago, Borja said:

Everyone is voting for Slumber Party, which is Make Me 2.0, so expect 0 choreo during performances, a girly video, and little impact everywhere.

But hey cool, keep voting.

Um what song do you suggest then? slumber party has a better chance at having good choreo than just luv me and liar lol have you listened to those songs?

For just luv me she could do a choreo like her dancer posted (that wasn't even good except for the splits) but she didn't do that for perfume so why excpect for JLM.

i can already see the childish/awkward hand movement when she sings fall fall fall in liar. That song is not really danceable 

20 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

what happened to all the fans saying "every single could be a hit"

:CPKney:

but whatevers. they just need to release something that BRITNEY wants. shes the one who can truly bring the single to life. if she loves the song, she'll have more fun performing it, giving it her all, etc. we've been blessed with such an amazing album. lets not spoil it by pushing a hit song. we aren't her record label. britney has a better ear for hits without aiming for hits (i.e. toxic).

Well part of me thinks they're doing the poll because Britney can't decide between the 3 options that are given so they're like well lets have the fans help. 

Archived