my FLAUNT edit (2003/2016)

over-protected-life

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Was i the only one who thought it was kinds disrepectful for her to be topless in front of religious statues ? :eheeek:

still love the photos tho

Yeah I really hate the dark vibe this shoot has. It's sad, exploiting religious imagery is more of a Gaga thing I always thought Britney was above. (To be completely fair tho, I'm sure it was the photographer's vision & not Britney's. She seems uncomfortable when the interviewer brought up the Mary statue)

After the shoot, she politely, if a bit skeptically, describes the altar as “an interesting set, with Mother Mary, who I bow down to.”

8 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yeah I really hate the dark vibe this shoot has. It's sad, exploiting religious imagery is more of a Gaga thing I always thought Britney was above. (To be completely fair tho, I'm sure it was the photographer's vision & not Britney's. She seems uncomfortable when the interviewer brought up the Mary statue)

It didnt brother me that it was kinda dark. However what brother me is that it she was a bit too racy in front of religious , a little to much for me.

they look pretty though. Very ccontroversial if only she was as famous as in the zone then she be all over the news for these photos 

Archived