Liar should be Glory's 1st single

Hungry Hun

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

Radical Friend! I'ts a duo and I talked about them in another thread a couple weeks ago and nobody cared actually

They are freaking amazing https://vimeo.com/radicalfriend

Yeah exactly. Remember the sweet dreams interlude britney did for circus? Their vid gave me exactly that vibe. And they said sweet dreams interlude should have been if u seek amy instead :angietea:

Just now, jamesblue said:

Yeah exactly. Remember the sweet dreams interlude britney did for circus? Their vid gave me exactly that vibe. And they said sweet dreams interlude should have been if u seek amy instead :angietea:

I feel you... Sweet Dreams' video is way better than IUSA. I used to watch a video mashup between them with IUSA playing. It was awesome :donewithit:

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowley said:

But only because she's coming from a very bad era. And she was basically absent from media for 4-5 years (excluding X-factor that also only did damage...)

I think album will be more successful over some time ! We just need more singles and awesome music videos !

well this is all their fault and they dont care about it. If they did , they would release the album in a week when there was no competition.

we need awesome music videos and performances yes I agree with that

Just now, BS~4ever said:

Tbh better would have smashed as a lead single. If you look at the hits these days, Better's drop sounds similar :cigney:

Better was the first song I felt in love to. It's funny because I pick a favorite from time to time, so I can feel the songs isolated. For now is Liar, but Better still can be a hit for sure :howiroll:

Archived