With Katy & Gaga starting the promo release from their new LPs Britney 2nd single needs to be...

Cassidyboi87

Britney's team can't play or gamble with the choice of the 2nd single, to keep glory alive we need something that will jingle in your head with a addictive hook..... Something that sounds current but a little urban that's also fun during day time and night..... I really think "love me down" would be the only smart perfect choice for the 2nd single 

liar - is a fan fav but far from radio friendly 

slumber party is a great 4th single but the song is to laid back to be the 2nd single

just love me- is perfect for the 3rd single since it's the same pace as make me 

better - is radio friendly and current but a bonus track which I doubt they will release a bonus track as a 2nd single 

Dywco - just needs to be a buzz single, it's a fun song but it's already had its moment, and Britney's lackluster performance of the track have left a bad taste of the song in my mouth 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, germanguy20 said:

Gaga doesn't worry me. honestly, the song is a bit annoying after listening to it only two times, the amount of times she repeats the words love and perfect illusion is too much to handle :wannadie:

I don't love her new song either, but she's very popular and (here in Italy) she's more loved than Godney tbh

Archived