With Katy & Gaga starting the promo release from their new LPs Britney 2nd single needs to be...

Cassidyboi87

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liar would be good as a second single because it's an empowering anthem and it's a departure from the *** themes that are representative for her. GP needs to see her from another angle again like in My prerogative and Stronger. Also the video could be something iconic, revengeful and **** a la Toxic, but moving to the next level, to be innovative and fresh.

Also, Love me down or Better would be very radio friendly. So one of these 3 would be appropriate for the second single, to compete with Katy and Gaga.

For the third single, I think Slumber party would kill everyone's discography and would have a chance for top 10.

Britney team and RCA, please pick these songs as single and don't mess the incredible opportunity to make this album successful.

A few of my friends heard LMD and immediately loved the song. Liar had a similar reaction. Slumber Party is streaming more than the other singles

So any of those would be a good second single. These aren't my personal choices per say but we need a hit :saycheese:

Gaga is a complete joke, and when the smoke clears she will be left in the dust :donewithit: 

Katy Petty is popular right now sadly so there isn't much we can do about that basic ***** :boredashell:

Archived