Y'all she's only had one decent album cover

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, originalblonde said:

The promotional photoshoots are always better and more creative.  "Oops" & "Britney" were the only decent "new" and "cool" covers she's had.  Lest we forget so quickly.

CALM DOWN.

..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).pngBritney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_AgainBritney_Spears_-_Britney.pngIn_the_Zone.pngBritney_Spears_-_Blackout.pngCircus-_Album.pngBritney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.pngBritney_Jean.png

03-britney-spears-glory.nocrop.w529.h560

*Fixed because you forgot Glory :queenflopga:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yeah, if we're being real her album covers are nothing spectacular tbh :messbye: Her best is probably Oops followed by Britney. Britney would be her best if they wouldn't have colored the original picture the way they did. Blackout is pretty good too, it matches the messiness and chaotic nature of Britney's life at the time, and it was great because the music was anything but messy. It's just that that picture was used to death during that era, and to see it used for the album cover as well was a huge let down. I also really like Circus. The whole 1950's Circus vintage look really fits the whole theme of the era, but I can see why some people don't like it.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, cho said:

Am I a flop for not knowing where this gif came from!? Someone pls help

You are not a flop!!!

The gif and emote are from a clip from a show called Gold Diggers, and the woman's name is Hottie Schatar! There was a member here a while ago that used excessively use the gif to spam the forum... And now she's become Exhale royalty! Here's the video: https://youtu.be/sIw0kOfM_I0?t=41s

giphy.gif

Archived