Y'all she's only had one decent album cover

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, originalblonde said:

Thanks boo boo.  Couldn't find a 300x300 when i quickly googled so left it out.  Adding it.

Yeah it's weird that Google Images doesn't have a ton of Glory album cover pictures tbh! I just found whatever size I could and resized it here!

4 hours ago, originalblonde said:

The promotional photoshoots are always better and more creative.  "Oops" & "Britney" were the only decent "new" and "cool" covers she's had.  Lest we forget so quickly.

CALM DOWN.

..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).pngBritney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_AgainBritney_Spears_-_Britney.pngIn_the_Zone.pngBritney_Spears_-_Blackout.pngCircus-_Album.pngBritney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.pngBritney_Jean.png

I see quite a few really good covers imo. Am I the only one that likes the BOMT cover? I love that one, the Oops..cover and the BJ covers the best. 

Femme Fatale is the best one for me. I love the picture, it screams Britney, it screams Living Legend.

The album is in her top 5 albums as well.

How ironic.

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

it's not a screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry babe, but it is. Not from the video we have, but from the shooting of it, an obvious screenshot, that's why we don't have the pic in HQ. :embarrassney:

I think they should've gotten more creative and that the close up on her face should have started and ended with ITZ, i don't think theres and issue with it i think its iconic but now a close up shot on brit is sort of repetitive after that (FF BJ and now Glory) imo femme fatale should have been this photo13+Britney+Spears+in+a+photo+shoot+(+Ran

(although i critiqued BJ i just sorta realized that it works cause it was suppose to be a "personal" album so her being naked works but i think glory should have been some sort of **** silhouette photo or something like this

britney-spears-my-prerogative-o.gif

(and yes i get the irony of taking another video screen cap:britwtf:)

Archived