Y'all she's only had one decent album cover

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the simplicity of ITZ but Oops is my favorite cover because it was one of the first pictures I saw of Britney, so there's a major nostalgic element for me personally. But I appreciate how well Blackout's cover went with the theme of the album. Someone here described it as one of those posters you'd see pinned up at the back of a nightclub downtown in an atmosphere filled with alcohol and electro-dance music. 

FF, BJ and Glory wouldn't bother me so much if she wasn't doing that same, unappealing facial expression on all of them. A+ for whoever designed the logo for BJ though, it looks so feminine and so Britney. They should've used something like that for Glory.

Edit: I never thought BOMT is as bad as the comments here say, but I grew to dislike it because of the creepy up-skirt angle they went with. With a 16 year old? Seriously? :boredashell: I think the GH:MP cover was a bit too oversexualized as well, even though she looks hot.

7 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

I love the simplicity of ITZ but Oops is my favorite cover because it was one of the first pictures I saw of Britney, so there's a major nostalgic element for me personally. But I appreciate how well Blackout's cover went with the theme of the album. Someone here described it as one of those posters you'd see pinned up at the back of a nightclub downtown in an atmosphere filled with alcohol and electro-dance music. 

FF, BJ and Glory wouldn't bother me so much if she wasn't doing that same, unappealing facial expression on all of them. A+ for whoever designed the logo for BJ though, it looks so feminine and so Britney. They should've used something like that for Glory.

Edit: I never thought BOMT is as bad as the comments here say, but I grew to dislike it because of the creepy up-skirt angle they went with. With a 16 year old? Seriously? :boredashell: I think the GH:MP cover was a bit too oversexualized as well, even though she looks hot.

Lol ok since we are going to criticize the BOMT posture/angle, I remember being 8 or 9 or whatever and seeing the BOMT cover, I mimicked it because I thought she was SO FLAWLESS even then, and I said to my friend, "omg, this HURTS. SIT LIKE THIS! HOW DID SHE SIT THIS WAY?!" It hurts your knees. Maybe just because I'm really short, but...

also the GH:MP cover, I remember when that came out, and as usual, my mom would go out for me and buy it release day because I was probably at school. Anyway. She gave it to me and was like "I think she looks alarming on the cover. I'm very concerned" and I was like "...why? She looks friggin great what's wrong with it?" And my moms like "THOSE ARE NOT HER THIGHS. SHE LOOKS LIKE A REFUGEE! The poor girl! She is STARVING TO DEATH." Rofl 

a few years later one of my friends found a jacket VERY similar to that one she's wearing on the GH cover and bought it for me. I don't think we had ever even discussed my Britney standom, but she showed up at work and said, "you know the cover of that Britney Spears album where she's wearing that short fur coat?' And I was like "...YES...?" and she said "yah I saw a cheapo version of that when I was out the other day. It was smalł and could see you wearing it so I bought it for you" omg that made me so happy that someone thought of me and Britney at the same time I almost died

Archived