The army's expectations

King Billy

Every time Britney performs or does any type of promo whatsoever, be that bbmas VMAs carpool or Ellen, y'all complain. What do you want? 

You cry for promo get promo and cry for different promo. It makes zero sense. 

We all know Britney is shy and awkward and uncomfortable with fame and the majority of us who remain love her despite this so I don't get the complaints. 

Y'all want a classy confident pop star. Y'all want Beyonce. So the best thing for you to do is **** off and join the hive because it's too much. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

The VMAs were bad. ******* admit it instead of dragging the army every time. We have expectations, every fanbase does. It's normal, we spend money on her and expect something in return. Plus the BBMAs are praised till now so :howiroll:

They were boring, yes. But it's not like Britney got on stage with a photograph of your mother, set the photograph on fire and then doused the fire with g eazys piss so idk what the problem is. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

They were boring, yes. But it's not like Britney got on stage with a photograph of your mother, set the photograph on fire and then doused the fire with g eazys piss so idk what the problem is. 

That would've been amazing tho! It would've gotten lots of people talking :scalped:

Carpool - loved it! "Anita ****" was hysterical and I LOVED hearing her go for it with BOMT and Oops. The previews had me so worried but she sang and I'm forever grateful. Ellen was fun, but a little awkward. 

VMAs were an over-hyped mess. Awful choreo, lip syncing again, horrible outfit etc etc... 

Today performances - MM was dull, DYWCO was good but not "wow." 

A great MM MV would've reduced the need for promo. Give me an iconic music video over messy and lame promo performances any day of the week. 

I think the BBMA performance was generally lauded. I didn't sense it was panned. I didn't even see the meltdowns.

Carpool Karaoke - okay so the promo was REALLY BAD. In fact, articles were written about that 15/30-second promo. Why Britney and her team signed to release that promo, I don't know, but that was REALLY BAD. The actual Carpool Karaoke was okay, although I personally wish she sang the other songs louder. They placed BOMT right at the end. I can sense that that haters/GP commenting on the YT video gave up after the first minute so they didn't even listen to her slay BOMT.

VMAs - Okay. I have mixed feelings about this. I genuinely liked the performance since I didn't watch the show and I only watched the performance on Youtube. Simply put, I was watching it without regard for Beyonce or Rihanna. However, despite that, I think it was bad lipsynching on her part. It was awkward af. Britney should know that at the minimum, if you're going to lipsynch to a song, you shouldn't be caught shamelessly doing it. I honestly don't understand why they can't spend an hour or two in the studio pre-recording the vocals to make it sound live, or if they really don't have time to do that, piece the unpolished studio sessions together and perform like she's really singing.

Today Performance - Seriously, it was like Femme Fatale era all over again, although less stiff and more comfortable to watch. However, I really can't with her missing moves or looking at her dancers on what to do next. I'm not expecting her to dance like old Britney but Old Britney can improvise if and when she forgets what to do next. They should have just recorded the actual show so that there is a real crowd and she looks more pumped up. 

The only let down for me was the VMA. That snake video got me so hyped. But the 'Me, Myself and I' part was very good. Right now my only frustration is to see how hard she's trying and how poorly or bad received everything has been.
Make Me spent like one week on CHR Top 20? The album may have the record of highest drop % in a week.. She doesn't deserve this, neither do we.

This isn't a Britney problem. I guess the world is not ready to acknowledge the level of slayage she's serving. :mhmsureny:

No, I don't want Beyonce or whatever. That's the reason why I didn't complain about Carpool Karaoke, because her personality's not like Beyonce, JLo or even Demi Lovato. But Toxic and Make Me were really bad and (imo) the songs were too short. Plus, I hated how they edited the video, it was awful. 

Today Show imo was pretty bad... It wasn't even live! And the worst thing about it was that it wasnt anything new, just the POM performances. :sickofu:

About the VMAs... Yes, I was expecting more... I wanted something iconic so it was kind of meh... And I hated how MTV promoted her like the lead artist and she ended up singing almost at the end when no one cared about the show. She didn't even close the ceremony. But okey, besides the awful playback (She didn't even knew the song lyrics), I kind of liked it and she was on fire.

And I loved ELLEN, it was really good and fun. She didn't promote Glory but... At least it was good.

But I'll keep complaining that she's not promoting the album right now. And I bet she will do zero promo until the festivals.. And that's BAD. The sales will drop A LOT... That means less singles :icant2:

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

These ******** have complained for 10 years about the lack of promo, and now that we're getting a lot, they're whining about what she's doing and how she's doing it. :wontcry:  So ******* childish and unappreciative.  I'm embarrassed to be in a fan base with such *******.

I knew from the moment I logged back into my account after my year long hiatus and saw your chanel Oberlin avatar that we would be friends <3 

I cannot even believe people are complaining about her VMA performance. I absolutely loved her VMA performance - everything about it was perfect except when she missed some of the words during Me, Myself, and I. There's absolutely no reason to complain about that performance. I did however get a FF-era vibe from the Today show performances - she just looked like she was dead in the eyes again like in the FF era - but she was obviously only tired here.

Archived