A random thought- Invitation for the soundtrack of 50 shades of gray

timito

Today while I was listening to the song all of a sudden an image came into my mind it being played in the new movie. I know probably there are a lot of people that do not like the movie and the books and would not agree with me, but personally I loved them and I think it would be a great opportunity for the GP to get to know Britney better and get a lot of promo out of it. I mean the melody is so **** it could easily be included in the movie. And lyrics like

I know it might seem crazy
But I'ma put you in this blindfold
I just need you to trust me
Oh, that you see more with your eyes closed 

fit perfectly. Too bad they probably use new songs on the soundtrack rather than already released songs. I would love for someone to make a fan video out of it. I may do that in the future but it sucks that youtube will probably delete it since it uses Britney's song.

What do you think?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I was thinking this for "Just Love Me"

it wont explode as a single without the financial backing of a movie throwing money at radio to keep playing it.  

No one who doesn't like Britney would want to hear Invitation more than once, let's be real.

Why? It's a great song!

48 minutes ago, timito said:

Today while I was listening to the song all of a sudden an image came into my mind it being played in the new movie. I know probably there are a lot of people that do not like the movie and the books and would not agree with me, but personally I loved them and I think it would be a great opportunity for the GP to get to know Britney better and get a lot of promo out of it. I mean the melody is so **** it could easily be included in the movie. And lyrics like

I know it might seem crazy
But I'ma put you in this blindfold
I just need you to trust me
Oh, that you see more with your eyes closed 

fit perfectly. Too bad they probably use new songs on the soundtrack rather than already released songs. I would love for someone to make a fan video out of it. I may do that in the future but it sucks that youtube will probably delete it since it uses Britney's song.

What do you think?

I already posted this few days ago

Invitation as theme song for the new fifty shades movie

1 hour ago, Mani911 said:

exactly, the first movie was ****, why do you want that? :messbye:

I know it is not the best, but I liked it. I loooove Dakota and it was interesting for me to see her in it. And it matters that a lot of people are interested in the series and movies so a lot of people will get their hands on a Britney song,because of it. And that may make them listen to her whole album and made them a Brit fans, whats better than that :D 

Archived