Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-ellen-show-skit

It's Britney and Ellen, *****!

Imagine casually strolling through the Westfield Fashion Square Mall in L.A. only to witness Britney Spears and Ellen DeGeneres doing whatever they want, when they want because... they're celebrities.

"We could do whatever we wanted because we are famous," Ellen assures Brit, before coaxing her into some playful hi jinx. The two terrorize unsuspecting shoppers by screaming at them, stealing merchandise, swindling new clothes and trolling children. You know... just another day in the life of a super star.

Watch:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I took Britney Spears to a mall and it's a segment I'm going to do with a lot of people, I think," she teased. "It's called, 'It's Ok, We're Celebrities,' and we just get away with as many things as we can. We just steal things, we ate dinner at the window at the table at Pottery Barn, we slept in their bed, [and] we just demanded all kinds of things just because we were celebrities and it's amazing. Everyone just lets us do whatever we wanted."

It's going to be fun :rihclap: the first one doing something that will probably be as viral as Carpool Karaoke. 

http://m.onairwithryan.iheart.com/articles/latest-show-495940/ellen-degeneres-teases-hilarious-britney-spears-15079190/

6 minutes ago, button said:

Sounds fun as hell but I can't help but think this will get them backlash for promoting "celebrity privilege" :eheeek:

It's on Ellen so it's meant as a joke. It's obviously meant to show that "celebrity privilege" does exist but I think it would actually bring more awareness to how ridiculous it can get sometimes which I think is also Ellen's intention.

14 minutes ago, button said:

Sounds fun as hell but I can't help but think this will get them backlash for promoting "celebrity privilege" :eheeek:

It's Ellen- it's supposed to be funny, she does this kind of things all the time- she makes celebrities say the things she tells them to say from an earpiece plus everyone loves Ellen- relax there will be no backlash 

15 minutes ago, button said:

:zoomzoom:

10 minutes ago, sjok said:

It's on Ellen so it's meant as a joke. It's obviously meant to show that "celebrity privilege" does exist but I think it would actually bring more awareness to how ridiculous it can get sometimes which I think is also Ellen's intention.

:watrusayin:

11 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

:zoomzoom:

:watrusayin:

Well the general concept without any further details sounds pointless and childish. Don't blame me for thinking she will be criticized.

But actually I think sjok is right, Ellen might be doing it to show that celebrities are given more freedom than they should have, thus showing the "celebrity privilege" and raising awareness about it.

Or perhaps they're just doing it for laughs, especially since she'll do it a lot from now on. Which kinda confirms what I was thinking. :zoomzoom:

Archived