Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Maryy said:

why did you have to bring the most remote negativity here tho? :boredashell:

it's getting annoying lately. let's just enjoy it! :boredashell:

have you read some of the comments on this article? they are defending/praising Britney for her humbleness while being awkward doing and saying the things Ellen was doing. they were praising the fact that she wasn't comfortable being a diva and so.

we have to pay more attention to things and not run immediately to a negative side of all the things she do, ok?

thank you. 

That was exactly what I meant in reply to your thread's title.

I don't understand how you understood it in a negative way.

You people really need to stop prejudging :whitneyshade:

23 hours ago, Froot said:

I hate moments when she acts like she was ashamed of her songs or achievements. It's so wrong. During Carpool many times she was covering her face or making weird faces. It looks bad. She used to be fun, now she is weird and so shy, which looks werid when she is dressed almost half-naked. :embarrassney:

She is just way too controlled. If the conservatorship isn't lifted, I have a feeling she'll keep shying away from others. 

On 7-9-2016 at 2:37 PM, Aegean said:

She never liked being treated like a zoo animal. Let's not act like 2007 never happened. She was also never the type of celebrity who thinks 'I can get away with anything I want cause I'm a celebrity'. We all know she's still a very shy and private person and I think that's why she felt a bit nervous with all the attention. 

Exactly. Who came up with this and thought it was a good idea to do it with Britney? She wasn't feeling it at all and was really uncomfortable. 

36 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

Sorry, if ap :bigkiss: it's just so cute, how she hugs this girl and making photos 
Also, that user has a mood ring snippet, if somebody havent heard it yet :britwtf:

I think it was this girl, who she hugged
kXVCIIEqKcE.jpg

I love how this girl's face is like **** i hope she doesnt smell the poop out of my pants from seeing her

Archived