Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheGloryBritney said:

"I took Britney Spears to a mall and it's a segment I'm going to do with a lot of people, I think," she teased. "It's called, 'It's Ok, We're Celebrities,' and we just get away with as many things as we can. We just steal things, we ate dinner at the window at the table at Pottery Barn, we slept in their bed, [and] we just demanded all kinds of things just because we were celebrities and it's amazing. Everyone just lets us do whatever we wanted."

It's going to be fun :rihclap: the first one doing something that will probably be as viral as Carpool Karaoke. 

http://m.onairwithryan.iheart.com/articles/latest-show-495940/ellen-degeneres-teases-hilarious-britney-spears-15079190/

Trendsetting Queen :boredashell:

Yeah, it is probably coming from a innocent place but with the SJW climate, Britney will get attacked on this for sure. Even Ellen is not safe from SJW attack so this will probably be way overblown even though it's supposed to just be a joke making fun of what people will put up with for celebrities. The irony is that Britney isn't really known for expecting special treatment in the way people like Madonna and Mariah are. 

Archived