OK! Come forward! Which one of you ***** done this?

Z-dawg

I can't stand these kind of videos.... people who are to much, talk all the time do this kind of things or like yaaaas *****, yaaaaas ***** through a whole video and dont even listen... like shut up and do a normal reaction video, OR people that gonna react to a video and keep looking in the camera and miss like half of the video...

its not even funny :donewithit::boredashell:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

Ya'll are mean. What if this is how he acts when he's excited. He's just a happy guy and he got really pumped for the new tracks. Watch him react to songs he's already heard like Clumsy and he was chill and cool about it. Leave the guy alone.

Yeah let him do what he wants. Fans shouldn't go after each other :boredashell: (although I did cringe a little)

3 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

Ya'll are mean. What if this is how he acts when he's excited. He's just a happy guy and he got really pumped for the new tracks. Watch him react to songs he's already heard like Clumsy and he was chill and cool about it. Leave the guy alone.

I think we were just rating the cringiness in general (underpants, crotch thrustin' etc. ), but all in good humour, not taking it al too seriously ;)

Archived