She Was Literally On Fire During This Performance

OCBoy1985

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Love everything except the recycled "3" parts and lack of chorus choreo.

Note: I love the synchronized walking she does with her dancers in every performance. Circus Tours' impacT! :carpoolney:

I like when she dances on the pole on the chorus TBH 

I never liked 3 performances but this performance is easily one of the best from the show!

I love the routine she does at the end she killed it!!!

1 hour ago, Devilish0415 said:

I love it.  I don't care what anyone says.  I don't expect Britney at 34 almost 35 to be able to dance like she did at 17-25.  Its unrealistic. She's had two kids, her body has changed, she's had numerous knee surgeries, etc.  To me she's having fun now and I'm really okay with that.  

Madonna and Jlo say hi :carpoolney:

And yes, Godney looks hot and I agree, this performance is fire, she looks so comfortable dancing to this song, I guess it's cuz the song is about getting **** :carpoolney:

2 hours ago, Devilish0415 said:

I love it.  I don't care what anyone says.  I don't expect Britney at 34 almost 35 to be able to dance like she did at 17-25.  Its unrealistic. She's had two kids, her body has changed, she's had numerous knee surgeries, etc.  To me she's having fun now and I'm really okay with that.  

Not again with this, she had kids and she is not in her 20s bullshit. Madonna, and Jlo both have kids, and they still have 10 times more energy on stage than many performers half their age, including Britney. She is older. Hell, Tina Turner in her 50s was not only on fire on stage but sang every single one of her songs live. Janet in her 40s, still outdancing every basic ***** out there. If Britney wants to have fun, go to Disney World or Six Flags. But don't treat you career like its a playground. 

If she is going to lip sync, I wish she would at least know what vocals are hers an what are clearly male backing vocals.

BGV: Whatever you want

Brit: (Whatever you want)

BGV:Whatever you need

Brit (Whatever You need)

BGV: I'll do it

Brit: (uh huh)

BGV: I'll do it

Brit: (uh huh)

Yet the whole time she's mouthing background and just letting her vocals magically come through the speakers.

And I'll cut her a little slack for the "All you/I want is what You/I want" mix ups, it is a little confusing, especially for a brand new song.

2 hours ago, Devilish0415 said:

Right 

Archived